Chapter 17

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in the tent with Poki beside me. Her soft hand are still on my chest, she was wearing a black tank top. I could heat Sykkuno and Rae giggling outside, I gently tap on Poki's hand waking her up instantly.

Y/n: Babe wake up its already morning

Poki: *yawns* Five minutes...

Y/n: *giggles* Babe..!

Poki: Ok ok, kiss me first

I immediately kissing her passionately making her blush, but then she embraced it. Rae and Sykkuno were giggling, playing around with each other. Poki backed off and smiles at me. She stood up and walked outside, I followed her soon after but then we're stopped by Rae and Sykkuno kissing each other passionately. Both of us were awed by it, Rae turns red within a second. Sykkuno was so nervous about it, he pulled her closer to him.

Poki: Oh Rae don't be so embarrassed, me and Y/n did that earlier

Y/n: *giggles* Both of you look so cute!

Sykkuno: G-guys...

Rae pulled him closer to her and hugged him as tight as she can.

Sykkuno: R-Rae! I-

Poki: Oh my God RAE YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHOKING HIM

Rae: SYKKUNO I'M SORRY *giggles*

Everyone laughs and just generally having fun. That morning we swim in the river near the camping ground, there's only us there. Poki and Rae got in their swimsuit, while I and Sykkuno wear our shorts. We are all just playing around, splashing water at each other. Suddenly Rae winked at Sykkuno while pulling his hand. Poki looked at me with a slight smirk.

Poki: I can smell the love from here

Y/n: So do I, but I think I can smell the love clearer than you

Poki: And how is that possible?

Y/n: It's because you're the source of it

Poki: Babe stop *giggles*

Poki approaches you and kissing me passionately. Every time she kissed me, time feel so slow. The air was warmer, everything was perfect.

Time skip (that afternoon)
Sykkuno and I gather some dry leaves and sticks, to make a fire. Rae and Poki were gathering some snacks. When the sun sets, we all decided to be opened to each other. We're are talking about some personal stuff, we give each other some advice or hugs. Without even knowing it was already 10:35. Poki yawns and leans over to me. Rae did the same thing to Sykkuno. I didn't realize Poki fell asleep on my shoulder so I pick her up and gently lay her on my sleeping bag. Rae walked into her tent and sleep, Sykkuno and I awkwardly, the wind blows gently. Sykkuno broke the silence...

Sykkuno: So umm, how're you doing with Poki?

Y/n: I'd say it's normal, what about you and Rae

Sykkuno: I don't know...

Y/n: What do you mean you don't know?

Sykkuno: I mean like, all of this is still new to me. I don't know if I'm doing it right

Y/n: You mean in a relationship?

Sykkuno: Y-yes

Y/n: I mean so far you're doing great, from what I see at least

Sykkuno: You think so?

Y/n: Yeah, I mean seeing Rae pulling your hand and lead you to some random place where Poki and I can't even see you guys makes me think both of you are perfectly fine. By the way what are you guys doing back there?