𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴

☼

When Tony said that the party would be a small gathering, Loki realizes they both had different definitions of the word small. He gapes at the sheer crowd of people outside of the formal hall where the party is being held. The number of people could easily be twice the size of Asgard itself.

Everyone is screaming Thor's name outside. Various cameras flash and reporters are at every corner. Loki reminded himself that his brother was not only a Prince of Asgard, but also quite the celebrity here on Earth.

The two brothers exit the car in their suit and tie, before they change their human clothes to their leathered Asgardian armors—as per Thor's request. He does tend to be dramatic. Thunder and lightning strikes around Thor while magic shines over Loki until their Asgardian clothes appear. Loki smiles as Thor grins brightly, cheering along with the people who are shouting for him.

Loki looks around to see how other humans are dressed as if they were Asgardian as well. It surprised Loki how, if it weren't for the cars and cameras roaming around, he would've assumed he was back on Asgard. He is impressed by the human's talent of imitation. That may be why they make such great films.

Loki feels out of place as interviewers would come up to his brother and talk to him, and he stands a few feet away while politely declining anyone who would ask to interview him. They can take their silly photos, but Loki draws the line in interviews.

They finally reach the venue and Thor laughs to see how everything is painted gold and would appear so much like the palace on Asgard. From being among humans for almost two years, Loki briefly wonders how much all of these cost.

He hasn't seen Anya, since Natasha said they were going to Fury to do something important. And Anya may be the only person he is looking forward to seeing tonight, if she ever attends.

Thor grabs a beer and Loki takes a glass of champagne as they approach the former Avengers who were talking and laughing amongst themselves. Everyone greets Thor with a holler, and Loki is shocked at how Asgardian they are all behaving.

He spots Wanda at a corner and Loki smiles before walking to her. "Look at you, all dressed up and everything. What a change of sight for my bright student." Loki smirks.

Wanda scoffs, touching her hair that was styled in braids. "It took me a few seconds to braid all this myself."

"I taught you well, little witch."

Thor downs his beer in one go before yelling, "Another!" And smashing the glass on the floor.

Everyone does the same before cheering for Thor. Loki rolls his eyes in amusement when everyone begins to dance. Loki stays by Wanda's side most of the time, and they all just watch Thor singing Asgardian songs with the band. Tony even provided those instruments that eerily sound the same as the ones back home. Loki feels oddly comfortable around here, and Wanda is great company to keep.

As he chuckles at a particular story Wanda tells him about Vision, at the corner of his eye, he sees Natasha dressed in a beautiful gown that would usually be worn by female Asgardian warriors. Seeing her automatically makes Loki think of Anya and he searches among the crowd.

Then, he finds her. Anya's red hair with blonde roots are now elegantly curled with a simple half up do. Loki would have expected her to wear an armor-like dress, but right now, she wears a fit medieval ball gown with a dangerous neckline. Loki can also see her shoulder blades peeking out from the slightly backless dress.

Although, what took his breath away was that she was wearing his colors. Green and gold.

note: helloooo. so, i just want to clarify something about anya's powers. she has a connection to the sun for reasons unknown, and she can summon fire. she can create shapes, but still a bit poorly due to lack of practice. i don't really want her to be too powerful since i want her human aspect to stand out more. and also because people tend to go overboard with their oc's powers... which would make them mary sue's. i don't want that for anya, since being imperfect makes her human. i can say that she's powerful, but lacks training. which is why loki's lessons helped her. hope this helps!