𝟏𝟖

As we were on our way to the location my father sent yesterday, I wondered what Makai was talking about or referring to

As we were on our way to the location my father sent yesterday, I wondered what Makai was talking about or referring to. I don't know if I should ask him about cause I don't want to force him to talk about it if he doesn't want to.

But then again I feel like I'll be selfish if i don't. I mean he listened to my past issues all the time but at the same time he was patient with me cause it was hard for me to open up.

I honestly don't know. Maybe i'm over thinking, cause it's not like I don't help him with his issues or don't listen to him vent because I do it's just- I hate it here.

"Makai?" I said.

"Hm?" He asked.

"How do you cope?"

"Talk to you." He said. "You know what's crazy..You give fye ass advice but you don't take your own advice. I'm the same way but this not about me right now." He said and I chuckled.

"How you just gone flip this on me when I asked you a question?" I said.

"Cause i'm slick like that." He shrugged as his phone rung in my hand.

"Answer it." He said. "If it's a hoe tell em I'm off the market now." He said.

"No this ain't my conversation- Kaelyn." He chuckled and I just answered it and pressed the speaker icon.

"It say Juno." I said and he grabbed the phone as he pulled up to the place my father was at.

"I'll just call him back later." He said before giving me a kiss and I was about to open the door.

"Might be important he calling again." I said opening the door and he picked up the phone irritated.

"I'm finna go handle some shit.... I love you." He then smiled.