CHAPTER-7

If you haven't prayed then please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't ...

Happy reading

The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.- Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam ( peace be upon him)

AMIRA SULTAN p.o.v

5 days later

" Do you accept Khalid Mirza as y-" I didn't heard anything or the truth was I didn't wanted to hear any single thing imaam was saying . I felt numb and hopeless , never in my life I imagine to marry someone like Khalid Mirza .

How ?

How did I end up here ???

My mind and sanity was in a state of chaos , tears flowed from my eyes helplessly .

I am marrying Khalid Mirza ....

The man with no imaan (faith ) ...

Now what I am going to do ?? I imagine my life partner so much different .

How in this world I am ending up marrying him .

Flash back

" Ammi what are you doing " Zainab frantically yelled . Amreen who was taking off all her jewellery and bangles from her body .

In just few hours Khalid Mirza is coming to marry Zainab but her mother is determined to save her daughter no matter what .

" Ammi please-" she snatch the wedding dress hoping her mother would understand that she wants to marry Khalid . He is rich, handsome what else does a women want in life .

Suddenly her cheeks sting with pain , she touched her red cheeks looking bewildered toward Amreen who slapped to knock some sense into her brain .

" Ammi " she barely whispered not believing Amreen slap her for the first time in life .

" Listen to me Zainab " she hold her shoulder tightly " I don't care if you hate me right now but I won't let you marry that monster "

She started stuffing Zainab clothes in a bag " your Aunt has come downstairs , she will take you to her hometown "

She cup her daughter face with teary eyes " I am doing this for you sweety please understand " she hugged Zainab tightly .

" Amreen where is Zainab " Zubair search for his daughter frantically in the room.

Amreen sat on the edge of the bed " I made her ran away " her voice was monotonous .

Zubair throat went dry ,his eyes widen " HAVE YOU GONE MAD !!! "

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AMREEN !"

" HE WILL KILL US " Zubair hold his both head feeling all his blood drain from his face .

" Abbu what happen " Amira open the door when she heard Zubair shouting at top of his lung .

" She left Amira " Zubair cried his leg felt so heavy .

" She left " he couldn't believe what his wife done , now whole family life is in danger .

" What's going on " Amira eyes widen hearing his voice behind her .

Closing her eyes shut she turn slowly only to come face to face from the man she started despising these days .

Khalid eyes take on the room , Zainab wasn't present like she was supposed too.

All of a sudden his eyebrows curled against each other and his eyes widen in anger " where is Zainab ?" His voice was dangerously calm sending chill to everyone in the room .

"where is she ?" Khalid's voice booms in the room flinching Amira and Amreen together .

" She ran away, " he look down in grief knowing the consequences .

Khalid clench his fist " Is that so? " he took a threatening step toward Zubair

" Please - please leave my father " Amira stood between them folding hands . Her voice filled with fear and the urge to protect her father .

She knows , her strength is nothing in front of the well build man towering her tiny body .

There was a complete silence ...

" Zubair starts the ceremony , I will marry this girl " His words felt like a lightning bolt fell on Amira head .

"NOW !" Amira jump in fear .

" No .... NO WHAT ARE YO-" But before she can utter any word he put gun over her head sending chill down her spine .

" Marry me now or -" his eyes travel to Zubair and Amreen " I will shoot both of them down "

His brought his face inch away from mine " NOW "

FLASH BACK END .

" YES " With those word my fate sealed with the man whom I despise the most .

Ammi press my shoulder looking at me sympathetically .....

Her prayed got answered , her daughter got saved .... But what about mine .

How am I going to survive with a man like Khalid Mirza .

Who is a Mafia ???

"Ya Allah , the exalted , the wise please protect me , only you can guide and protect me " I cried helplessly .

No one was invited so no guest came .

" Apy will you be okay " Samiya kneel down crying in front of me . My heart broke , she was the only one who truly accepted me in this house .

Smiling with lots of difficulty I wipe her tears " I am fine Sami , Allah S.W.T almighty is with me "

Deep down I was trying to encourage my heart as well .

" Sweety let's go it's time for rukhsati " the women who came that day , Rabiya aunty came with a generous smile .

Nodding my head I stood up , my heart beat frantically inside my chest , he hasn't seen me yet . I felt my anxiety risen , I couldn't breath all my energy went down my body .

I continue to dhikr silently hoping my heart find some peace .

" I am sorry princess " My father hug me tightly.

I couldn't hold myself any longer , I cried I cried so hard , I didn't want to let go of him . I clucth his shirt tightly .

" It's time " Ammi whispered , there was hint of sympathy in her eyes but I don't know why I didn't want to look at her , may be there was anger inside my chest and I was afraid that I might explode . She never treated me like a daughter anyways , she must be so relieved .

He left ...

Yes my husband left me alone .

He didn't even have decency to take me to his home .

Ohh so this is how my marriage life is starting then I don't know how I am going to walk in this road.

But the bigger questions was

Do I have to walk alone ?????

_____________________________________

He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my breath " you are disgusted with me aren't you ? " He asked in his deep husky voice . Tears filled my eyes , I press my lips together trying not to utter any word .

" ANSWER ME !" His dark grey eyes filled with fury .

'' y- yes " I cried , my body shaking violently in fear .

He lean near my ear , I turn my face closing my eyes shut tightly " So am I " he spat before walking away leaving me shattered into pieces .