Chapter 3

“You…” Lin Qiao choked up, his neck red with anger.

“You took the initiative to act so don’t be calculating here. What is this hardship for those who want to be actors?”

Wang Zhang obviously didn’t take such trivial matters to heart. Acting was pursuing the word ‘true.’

The occasional injuries that an actor suffered on set were a million times more serious than this.

Song Lan secretly gave Lin Qiao a warning look while saying on the surface, “If you feel uncomfortable then go to the infirmary later.”

Wang Zhang was a well-known director and Song Lan was the artist director.

Both of them secretly and openly broke Lin Qiao’s complaint. They obviously didn’t intend to blame Ji Li who was ‘in the scene.’

Lin Qiao saw this and almost broke his teeth from sullenness.

Obviously, he wanted to teach Ji Li a lesson. How could he suffer a loss in return?

“You are good for being able to achieve this level in a short time.” Wang Zhang approached and praised. The depression accumulated in him had disappeared.

He smiled at Ji Li. “If I get a role one day that suits you, I will be sure to have someone contact your company.”

“Thank you, Director.” Ji Li pursed his lips and smiled, showing the humility of a ‘newcomer.’

Meanwhile, Zhao Jinfeng sat in his position and felt faintly guilty in his heart. He originally thought this would be a farce based on Ji Li’s acting skills.

He didn’t expect the other party to actually complete the performance in a brilliant way. Ji Li had been paying attention to Zhao Jinfeng’s look and he changed the topic.

“Speaking of which, I have to thank Coach Zhao for giving me this special opportunity.”

The word ‘special’ was emphasized.

Zhao Jinfeng saw everyone’s eyes fall on him and quickly got up to reply in a polite manner, “How can you say that? As your acting director, I can only give you a bit of theoretical help. You seized the opportunity yourself.”

As he spoke, he couldn’t help glancing at Lin Qiao. The other person was sullen and avoiding his gaze.

Wang Zhang had been a director for so many years and had developed a pair of discerning eyes. He had naturally seen Zhao Jinfeng’s guilty conscience.

Who was this person? His own ‘acting’ wasn’t good and he was thinking about being a teacher?

Wang Zhang looked at Song Lan with a smile. “Tell your President Meng for me that the level of your company’s training instructors needs to be improved. Don’t delay the training of the good seedlings.”

Zhao Jinfeng heard this and his heart immediately beat faster.

He had graduated from the Film and Television Academy but his appearance was average and he failed to take the road of strength.

Over the years, he had played some supporting roles but the pay wasn’t high and his life wasn’t stable.

At the beginning of the year, he heard that Dream Media was recruiting teachers for their trainees and tried it. Unexpectedly, he was selected.

Over the past six months, countless trainees had respectfully called out ‘Coach Zhao’ to him and he became a bit lofty.

Now that Wang Zhang said these words in front of everyone, Zhao Jinfeng only felt panic. Song Lan nodded with understanding in her eyes.