33

Third Person POV:

"I'm so happy." Jungkook sniffed, a few tears escaping his eyes, making Taehyung shiver as the tears fell on his neck.

After the sweet confession, they decided to just lay in their bed and cuddle. Jungkook has been saying emotional stuff for some time now, making Taehyung coo at his adorableness.

Taehyung giggled when Jungkook hugged him tighter, limbs wrapped all around Taehyung, trapping him in every way possible but Taehyung couldn't complain. He loved it just as much as the other.

"I'm happy too." Taehyung whispered, turning around to face the raven head who was crying from the overwhelming emotions.

Taehyung chuckled once again before wiping his tears and pressing a long sweet kiss against his temple making the other smile, pulling the other even closer by the waist.

"I'll take you out on a date." Jungkook announced, burying his face in Taehyung's neck and kissing it every now and then, making the other whimper once in a while at the sensual touches.

"Hmm. What are we gonna tell the others?" Taehyung asked the raven head who was busy sucking and kissing his neck and shoulder.

"I'm gonna tell them that I'm dating you. Do you want me to tell them?" Jungkook stopped his kisses and lifted his head to meet Taehyung's gaze who seemed startled.

The raven head couldn't fathom the reason and got worried. Did he say something wrong? Was Taehyung hurt? Did he fuck up?

"Ow." Jungkook rubbed his head where he received the smack, looking at the offended Taehyung, who was huffing with eyes shut.

"How can you say we're dating. You didn't even ask me out." The black head muttered, still acting mad. Jungkook blinked several times before breaking into a fit of laugher making Taehyung laugh along involuntarily.

Jungkook shuffled and got on top of Taehyung who stared wide eyed, a natural shade of red forming on his cheeks, at the male currently hovering on top of him.

"You're upset about that, huh?" Jungkook whispered huskily, dangerously close to the other's ear. Taehyung almost whimpered at the sudden dominance dripping the other's tone, making shivers run down his spine.

"Then... I'll. ask. you. out.soon." He continued, tone even darker as he held Taehyung's hands above his head, pinned down on the white sheets.

Taehyung knew the other was teasing him on purpose, he could practically hear the smirk in Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung let out an embarrassingly high pitched squeal when Jungkook dived into his neck once again, sucking harshly at the sensitive skin, tending the bite with a swirl of his tongue, making it hurt a less.

Jungkook rose after five minutes, satisfied with his artwork, staring at the whimpering male beneath him, his eyes darkened with lust mixed with love for the other boy but he controlled himself, not wanting to take such an important step in their relationship so quick. He wanted to make it special for both him and Taehyung.

"Let's go down. The other will be wondering where we went." Jungkook stated, acting as if nothing happened as he got off Taehyung and the bed eventually.

Taehyung had his eyes closed for a few seconds before following him out of the bed.

The entered the living room together to see the others still engrossed in the movie, they were planning to watch the whole series today and as ridiculous as it sounds, Jungkook knew they won't move an inch before completely watching the eight movies.

He led Taehyung to his seat, hand in hand, they sat there quietly, eyes staring at the gigantic T.V screen displaying the scene where Hermione punched Malfoy.