CHAPTER 27

THIRD POV

Takeda-sensei bandaged Ukai's injured shoulder. They both sat together with the rest of the boys in the room.

Even though Suga have calmed down, he was made to sit between Daichi and Asahi. The two third years made sure Suga will not go doing something crazy again.

Suga sniffled, wiping his neverending tears. The feeling of losing Luna in his life made him go berserk. Still, what Ukai said made sense. His mind was like a broken player, repeating Ukai's words. He need to throw away his overbearing possessiveness for Luna.

"You kids are still young. Grow up to be a reliable adult who have his own worth. Clear your heads, don't mixed up your feelings." Ukai grumbled in pain as he clutched his shoulder. He glanced at each of the boys' faces. How can he correcting their actions and way of thinking with a mere words?

Either way, he couldn't bear to scold them further. The boys all spent time with him and he felt close to them. Anger long diminished from his heart... What left is disappointment.

But.

He learned the boys all canceled their ridiculous plan to kidnap her because they were being considerate to her feelings. That made him have a little bit of hope to the crows. He found out the truth when his players all come clean to Luna, apologizing about their mistakes to her.

That's maybe why...he wouldn't take any drastic action against them. Watching the boys grow was a blessing to Ukai. He wanted to keep watching, each of this boys achieve their dream and ambition. That's also maybe why he just thought of separating Luna and them. Give them both time and chances to mature up.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I was very lost..." Suga apologized tremblingly. It's true, his action was guided by his rage and sadness. Ukai glared at Suga in response. The coach got hurt, but he still try to maintain his patience. "You. I want you to go to the therapy as soon as possible. You ALL."

Everyone listened with a nod. They understood they need help to change themselves. Otherwise, it will only be a losing battle.

So they all wrap that night with Ukai forgiven Suga, but still took precautions as Suga got his hands tide. Daichi made sure Suga stays in the room without doing anything dangerous to others or himself.

In the dark room, Hinata scoot closer to Suga. They haven't sleep yet, including Daichi who was leaning on the wall with a phone. The tangerine knew how soft his senior's heart was to Luna, thus, losing her broke him apart. But seeing Suga calmed down, Hinata went to console him.

He was always close to Suga, so being affectionate to him was no problem. Both of them laying down on the futon. Hinata leaned himself closer, his head almost touching Suga's shoulder. "Suga-san. Are you okay?" Hinata whispered.

Suga slowly turned his head to face Hinata. Through the moonlight, Hinata could vaguely see how red and puffy Suga's eyes were. "Hinata...I just- I just...miss her." Suga said in a hoarse voice.

"Don't worry Suga-san! She will come back! We just need to focus on improving ourselves. Takeda-sensei told me we can be good person worthy of Luna." Hinata console. His way of thinking was positive and he believes, he himself and his team can change for the better.

Suga smiled softly looking at his junior. Hinata was truly Karasuno's sunshine.

Right, they need to believe in themselves to change.

The wind blowing coldly that night. Only silence accompanying the boys.

They returned back to Miyagi the next morning. Nothing about their activities have really change. They continue with the training and classes like usual.