𝟷𝟶. [ 'ᴍᴏʀᴀ(x) ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ' ] ⛈️

Once the sun had raised to shine down onto Liyue's heavenly peaks, your quest began once more and you had arrived at the safe harbor with the famous Ragnvindr beside you.

The streets were way noisier than in Mondstadt, and the harbor always had that tender aroma of street food everywhere you go. The smell reminded you of your childhood, in which the streets were so packed, you had lost sight of your family. The one thing that made all your tears go away was by following a strong sent coming from the famous Wanmin Restaurant. That was where your family found you.

And that was the one place you looked forward to once stepping foot in the city of contracts. You were just on your way to the Restaurant, when you heard yelling in the middle of the plaza.

"You said this was the last time!" Yelled a young man.

"I did not make that a promise" So spoken another man, but with a cavernous voice.

You tend to not barge into their argument, but it was so deafening that the people stared at them while passing by, some had even stopped to listen, which made you feel terrible and embarrassed.

"That's not a very clever idea" Diluc commented as you approached the tall men.

"Sorry to intrude, but you're making quite a scene. Might I ask what's the issue?" You glance at the ginger haired man who was so furious towards the other man.

"Oh hi there lovely lady~" The man who was just yelling, suddenly turned flirtatious after seeing you. You believe you can't get anything with this man, so you faced the dark haired man instead.

"I... was just borrowing a bag of mora" He looked shameful after speaking the truth.

"he asks the same thing every week!" The ginger frowned. "I can't keep giving you mora for no reason"

"mora! So that's what this is about" You cheered which caught the mens attention, silencing them as you grinned. To you, mora is never a problem, so after hearing the issue, you might be able to fix this once and for all.

"so Mr...." You raised a brow after staring at the ginger.

"Childe!~"

"and Mr...?"

"Zhongli"

"You are arguing because Mr. Zhongli asked for mora again that Mr. Childe keeps carelessly offering?"

"I wasn't carelessly offering it. He asked for it once and then again. I didn't mind, only until he became bold to keep asking for more!" Childe huffed after crossing his arms.

"Zhongli, you're an adult right? I assume you have a job" You looked at the dark haired man who dropped a sweat after hearing your question.

"I do, but it's not something that could offer me thousands" Childe snickered at Zhongli's reply. "Is that why you're asking for mora?" You tilt your head.

"No, I'm simply asking because I want to have lunch. But I believe I had forgotten my wallet.."

You glance at Childe who already had an irk mark on his forehead. "Lunch isn't expensive, but I understand why Childe is mad. You can't just get comfortable and keep using him for mora"

Zhongli looked confused. Wanting to solve this argument, you grabbed a bag of mora from your bag. "This should be enough to treat you" You smiled as you handed Zhongli the 10k mora.

"W-What?! But M'lady, what about you?" Childe gave off an unsettled expression after witnessing your actions.

"And what about me? Do you assume I'm a regular person?" Your eyebrows narrowed at the blue eyed man. "Of course not!"