*+:。.。Chapter 5。.。:+*

credits to @ksb_x4 on twitter <3

Y/N'S P.O.V.: 

After Scaramouche saved me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way he stood up for me. I've never seen him overprotective over someone. It was an ordinary school day again. I sighed as I left my bed heading for the shower grabbing my towel. Warm water streams down my skin as I started to take a little shower. I shivered as the cold bedroom air hits my legs as I headed for my cabinet to pick my fit. I wore a green hoodie with 'BROOKLYN' titled on the center of my hoodie, with loose fit light blue jeans and white sneakers. I quickly headed downstairs seeing a pop tart on the counter. I quickly grabbed it and headed for the door. As soon as I opened it I see Scaramouche standing outside my door. i quickly jumped as he chuckled. 'Did I scare you?' He said as he puts his phone away. 'Your face just made me want to run back upstairs and cry myself to sleep' I said as he pouted and leaned his head onto my shoulder. 'Awhh Missy, why so cold all of a sudden?' He said in a baby voice as I nudged my shoulder removing his head out of it. 'Shut the fuck up. Your voice just pisses me off' I said as I shoved him out of the door and started walking. 'Eh?! Don't you dare do that to me!' We both started walking as I felt a drop of water hit my nose. It started to pour, early in the morning. I groaned as water started pouring over my head. 'Why does it have to rainn...' I said as puddles start to form on the path that we were walking on. I pulled my hoodie over my head as it started to pour heavily. I got so annoyed at the rain I even forgot Scaramouche was right beside me. I felt a shield on top of my head.  I gazed over to Scaramouche holding a black umbrella held under me while he's outside of it, getting soaked. 'Why won't you get in the umbrella?' I said as he stopped in his tracks as I see his face turned bright red. 'Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine, you're the one that I'll keep on an eye more than myself' He said as he ran his fingers through his damp hair. 'Stop looking after me and look after yourself too!' I grabbed his hand and dragged it with me under the umbrella. An Instant blush of red flushed his and my face. We stood there like two idiots as we were in a k-drama or something. 'Idiot we're going to be late for class' Scaramouche said as he drags me onto the rain, running like were in a chase. I chuckled as he looked at me and smiled. We soon arrived inside, soaking wet as Signora and Childe kept on eyeing us one by one. 'What's up with your stares?' Scaramouche said interrupting them as Signora and Childe whispered about something. 'So... Did you guys have fun in the rain?' Signora said crossing her arms as she smirked. 'Shut up it's nothing like that' Scaramouche said as Childe nudged his shoulders causing him to glare at him. 'For fuck's sake what the hell do you want Ed Sheeran?' Scaramouche sighed as if he's babysitting children. 'Rude of you to call me Ed Sheeran, anyways straight to the point.. Do you like Y/n?' Childe whispered as if I can clearly hear him. 'You annoying ginger head I can hear you' I shouted at him and pinched his ear as he screams in pain. 'HASTAG STOP CHILDE ABUSE!! AGHH!!' I continued to pinch his ears as Signora just stood there on her phone, taking selfies.  'Come on, Let's get you both dried up before class starts' Signora said as she dragged us both to the school showers with extra clothes.  I got in the women's bathroom to take a quick warm shower. After I finished, I wore the extra clothes Signora gave me. She gave me an oversized white tee and light blue jeans. Really simple, yet cute. I dried my hair with a spare towel and got out of the bathroom. As soon as I got out, I saw Scaramouche running his hands through his hair with his phone on the other hand. 'You were waiting for me..?' He looked over as a tint of blush appears his face. 'What does it look like idiot? We're in the same class so let's go before the teacher decides to punish us' He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the classroom. 'OW! OW! OW! My wrist!!' I exclaimed as he glances over and tightened the grip. 'You bastard, YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?? I JUST SAID MY WRIST HURTS!!

Time passes by as 1st and 2nd period finished. I stretched my arms as I glancee over, seeing Venti asleep again. 'Ventiii.. Class finished' I whispered as I shook him slowly. His eyes fluttered open as he began to stretch. 'Did the teacher caught me?' I shook my head as he got up from his seat.  'Alrighty!  Thank you for that! I'll go see Mr, Zhongli and bargain him for some Mora!' Venti skipped out of the classroom as he sang out Zhongli's name. I got out of class and headed over to the cafeteria to see what is available. I peeked over seeing 2 students blocking the menu. 'Mr. Albedo? Do we really need that pudding for an experiment?' the shy girl said as she fiddled with her pen, while the man nodded. 'It's for experimental reasons Sucrose.. Don't need to worry about anything' The man said as they both walked off. I walked up to the menu scanning for what I wanted to have. As I was busy browsing, I felt a pair of heavy hands on my shoulders. 'What are you going to order?' I jumped as I see Childe with a cheeky smile. 'Why do you have to scare me????' I said gasping for air as he chuckles. 'You've done that to me multiple times!' I stared at him as I looked back at the menu completely ignoring him. As I finished ordering what we both wanted, we headed for a table and sat down. 'How was your first 2 subjects?' Childe asked dipping his french fry into ketchup. 'Science was okay, and Math? Don't even bother asking how Math is..' I took a bite from my cupcake as he looked at me in a weird way. 'Why are you looking at me like that?!? You're creeping me out...' He bursted out laughint as all the attention went to us. 'Keep your goddamn voice low' I raised my fist at him as he caught it. 'Alright alright! Your face tho! Haha!' Our conversation was somehow interesrinf as it was interrupted by Scaramouche calling out Childe's name. Childe waved goodbye to me as he heads out of the cafeteria with Scara. I sat there, eating my lunch withhout no one, but 3 people came up to me. 'Hello! Can we sit here?' A young girl said holding her tray, as 2 boys stood behind her; One was reading a book and the other one was eating a popsicle. 'Sure, I don't really mind' I said as the 3 sat down. 'So, you're the new girl from my class hm?' The light blue haired boy said throwing his popsicle stick away and pulling out anothr popsicle. 'Yes I am indeed, why do you ask?' The girl leaped in excitement as she reached her hand over me. 'Hello! My name's Xiangling! This is Xingqiu and Chongyun, Chongyun and Xingqiu are in your class and they told me of how pret-' Her words were interrupted with the dark blue haired boy covering her mouth to calm her down. 'Aha.. Sorry about that.. Nice to meet you, I'm Xingqiu! I'm head of the book club incase if you're interested in joining' Xingqiu said shaking my hand as I smiled to him. 'I'm Chongyun. I take care of these 2 idiots over here, oh and don't go near Scaramouche, He'll just break our heart soon' Chongyun said as he looked away in a different direction as I awkwardly nodded. We started talking a lot as I got to know more people around the school. The school bell rang as Xiangling headed off to the opposite direction Chongyun, Xingwiu and I were headed. 'So.. Y/n, are you friends with Childe or anyone before us?' Chongyun asked as I glanced over and nodded. 'Childe and Signora were my childhood friends, sadly those were the only people I am currently close in this school' I chuckled as we arrived at the classroom.

A/N: YO ITS FUCKING 12:44 AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL LATER SO I'LL SLEEP THIS IS RUSHED BTW SO ENJOY BYE