Control Freak || Ran Haitani Smut

|| CONTENT WARNING: Substance abuse, prostitution, violence, dubious consent and verbal abuse.

If you are uncomfortable with any of what has been mentioned above, please kindly take a step back and decide whether you would still be comfortable enough to continue reading. ||

The colored flashing lights changed into a spotlight and focused on you as soon as the music stopped. You slipped down the pole and bowed to your audience. You gave them a wink and blew them a kiss as you walked towards the backstage.

"Here." Says your co-worker as they hand you a bathrobe. You thanked them and continued to the cold dressing room.

You plopped down your seat and placed your aching feet on top of your vanity table. It was another tiring night. You worked as a stripper at one of the night clubs here in Shibuya. You weren't really in any financial trouble. You just find joy in dancing and paying for your own shit. Plus, it's fun to see your parents having no sense of control over you because you pay for your own university fees and other vices you have.

The earlier dance was your last show for the night. You closed your eyes to rest for a moment as you wait for the other worker to collect the money from your stage.

You felt someone tap you on the shoulder but you kept your eyes shut.

"Someone's requesting a private dance from you." You hear them say.

"I'm done for the night. Just turn them down for me." You said while your eyes are still shut. You were already done for the night and you don't really mind losing a couple of bucks just to rest early.

You hear footsteps coming towards you as you internalize how much you don't want to work.

"It's an important guest and they're personally asking for you." It was the boss' voice. Your eyes shot open as recognize them. It was very rare for the boss to step in the back room. This probably means that the guest is really important.

You sighed but still agreed. You requested a few minutes for yourself so you could freshen up. After all, they did say that it was an important guest.

A spritz of your favorite perfume on your wrist, rubbed it on both sides of you neck. You stare at the mirror, deciding if what more should you do. You noticed that your lipstick was coming off. Cherries. You thought as you remembered the recent lipstick you bought. They were cherry scented and flavored.

You pressed your lips together to smear the color around. Satisfied with how you look, you took of your bathrobe and went out of the dressing room.

When you walked out of the room, your boss was already there waiting for you. "So, what room are they in?" You ask.

"Room 303." Your boss answered shortly.

It was a bit surprising. You thought. Room 303 was located at the third floor. You have only given private dances on the rooms located on the first and second floor.

You walked your way up stairs while still thinking about giving a dance on the third floor. It was pretty surprising for you. Third floors are for really, really important guests. They're usually high class business men not wanting to be caught by their wives or just straight up criminals spending their leisure time.

Still lost in your own thoughts, you were stopped by body guards in front of the door.

"We're here as Mr.Haitani requested." You hear your boss say.

Haitani? You thought. A smile slowly creeps up your face. You have heard of them. The Haitani brothers. Although you live and work at Shibuya, you do know a couple of things about Roppongi. One of them is that Roppongi being ruled over by two brothers.