The Lass Strikes (Izuku X Rio Nakamura) [BNHA X Assassination's Classroom]

WARNING: There will be some spoilers from the BNHA manga.

"Hey guys, did you know that students from Kunugigaoka Junior High School will visit UA today?" Denki Kaminari said, which grabbed the attention of the entire Class 1-A.

He said this on a Sunday morning. UA doesn't have classes on Sundays, so the students are free to laze off on their dorms. Usually, Class 1-A tend to practice their moves during Sundays. But today they decided to rest and enjoy their rest day, especially since it's February 21, where they only have a few weeks before the school year ends.

But Kaminari's statements grabbed their attention, since they knew it means that they have to do something today.

"Kunugigaoka Junior High School? You mean THE Kunugigaoka Junior High School that produces genius students even if they don't have a Quirk?" Hanta Sero asked. They couldn't believe that students from the famed Kunugigaoka Junior High School will visit UA today. "Damn, I must be lucky."

"If you said to me that Yaomomo graduated from there, I'll believe you. That school is just insane at producing geniuses." Mina Ashido said, as she was jumping with joy. She was happy to see some potential juniors, and maybe some potential ships. She is the bonafide shipper of UA, as most students calls her.

"But that school hasn't produce aspiring heroes, right?" Fumikage Tokoyami asked. "What is their business here?"

Momo Yaoyorozu, who was happy on Ashido's statement earlier, joined the conversation. "Tokoyami-san has a point. Kunugigaoka Junior High School hasn't produce an aspiring hero-in-training. They are more known to produce students who excel at almost everything, except at hero work. So their visit seems odd."

Soon, the rest of Class 1-A continued to talk about the visit of Kunugigaoka Junior High School students. They didn't noticed that 4 particular students had an interesting reaction when Kaminari brought that up.

One of them was Izuku Midoriya, Class 1-A's resident hospital patient. Ashido sometimes call him "Hospital bed-kun" as he gets serious injuries. Gladly, those injuries subsided, but that didn't stop the pink teen from calling him that nickname.

Midoriya looked at three specific students. He was nervous once he heard Kunugigaoka Junior High School, as he has quite the history with the school, alongside with his 3 other classmates.

"I don't know how those 3 feels about this individually, but I can tell all of us are nervous about this. Especially if 'that' class will come." Midoriya thought. "I just hope she won't pull something funny if that was the case."

---------------

Afternoon, Class 1-A were at Ground Gamma. Their Homeroom Teacher, Shota Aizawa, or better known as Erasure Hero: Eraser Head, ordered them to come without telling the reason. They just listened, as he wasn't in a great mood.

Toshinori Yagi, or better known as All Might, informed them that it was due to the events that happened back when Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada, or better known as Voice Hero: Present Mic left UA for an urgent business. The class didn't ask for more details, as they can tell it's a serious matter. They're now focused on what's their business today.

"Hey, do you think this relates to Kunugigaoka Junior High School students coming here?" Minoru Mineta asked. Contrary to popular belief, he wasn't keen on meeting middle school students, even if there will be female students coming. He might be a pervert, but he has standards too.

"Maybe." Kaminari replied. "But they aren't known to produce Heroes-in-training, so I just don't see them being here."

As the class chatter about it, they didn't noticed that Midoriya and three other students are missing. They just continue to chatter.