Chapter 19

Author’s note:

The next few chapters after will come even slower.

Because I’ve just found out that I’m on full days until Sunday and on that I still needed to do homework.

The new chemistry teacher got us homework on the first day.
__________________________________________________________________

Katsuki Bakugou woke up screaming and flailing. Well flail as much as he can, the extra electricity charged into him deemed some of his limbs paralyzed and that was currently being taken care of. So basically most of it was screaming, there wasn’t any other serious injuries though.

Maybe some second degree burns and a lot of scrapes but overall fine.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”. Yup that’s a lot of screaming. Recovery Girl, who was in the vicinity, quickly sedated the angry child by promptly pounding him in his unmoving torso.

“Quiet! You need rest for your limbs to heal!” She scolded the boy, and because Bakugou is smart, he listened. He maybe aggressive and an angry sewer demon but this boy was here to be the best in everything and if that means calm down and seethe in his miserable defeat in silence.

Then so be it.

But just when he had calm down, the subject of his current irritation arrived, cause’ why wouldn’t he be here. Katsuki to this wanted to pounce on the boy and murder him, but for one he can’t, his limbs are all numb now that he’s conscious. He can’t scream either.

“Hey Katsuki…” Boboiboy started off softly “Sorry for getting you paralyzed, I didn’t hold back just like our promise though!” he apologized and reminded boom boom boy about their conversation.

“Bullshit.” He wasn’t yelling, he wasn’t growling either, he was talking normally. To the other’s surprise.

“Eh?” a paused, shocked at the sudden lowered tone of voice.

“You planned to hold back, and you were! You weren’t even trying!” Katsuki spoke out “That fusion thing you did… you used only one hit to take out half n’ half, it wasn’t even necessary and it even looked like you overestimated that bastard’s quirk.” He adds.

“W-well, your quirk is powerful too! I only used my lightning on instincts!” Boboiboy gave a nervous smile, he didn’t mean to go back on their deal, the instincts part was true. He wasn’t using what he normally uses on his enemies, but seeing the damage only one hit had done to Todoroki, he was worried something worse can happen to Bakugou if he used his full force.

Only one slight graze from Thunderstorm had sedated Katsuki to this state, so his worries were justified.

“Tch.” Bakugou clicked his tongue, “What you used was no lightning, what did you call it… Thunderstorm correct?” Baku boy inquired the other sarcastically, making Boboiboy flinched as he nodded. And lowered his head, funnily enough, he’s still smiling albeit looked a little shaky. “You did finish your end of the deal, so I guess I’d have to be your ‘friend’ now.” He hissed out, scowling.

“Yeah! But we can fight from time to time if you want.” His eyes shined brightly, making a favorable suggestion, figuring it would help him earn friendship points. But in Katsuki’s perspective he just got a mood swing. And is being way more cheerful than he was 2 seconds ago.

“Hey Bakugou, you can get up now.” Recovery Girl spoke through the infirmary curtain. Bakugou reached out his hand to the remote for the bed, feeling his arms again, the bed folded for him to sit up. His bottom half was still immobile though, so that was a bummer.