𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

cherish !
( 000. )

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰  
( 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 )

𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 invited Emilia as his plus one for the award show. To be honest, he took his sister to every award show. He always wanted to thank her for helping him through this, so he wants to do something back.

"Emilia, hurry up. You look beautiful, what are you even doing right now?" He says as he walks in the bathroom where his sister was doing her hair.

He told her everyday how beautiful she was after she said she didn't like how she looked. He knew how bad she had always felt about not being able to be with her real parents, that's why he decided to protect her and care for her like no one else did.

"Seb shut up. This one piece of hair keeps being curly and it's annoying me." She pouts, making him chuckle and shake his head.

He walks towards her and takes the hair straightener from the bathroom sink and tries to help. He didn't understand any of it but tried to help her.

She smiles at the mirror seeing him focused on the piece of hair. He stuck out his tongue a little and finally finished. "So I did that perfectly." He winks and puts the hair straightener back where he picked it up.

"Thanks, but you still suck." He pouts at her jokingly and she just laughs at him. "Let's go, dumbass or we'll be late because of you."

"Hold on. Miss we'll be late because of you, don't put this on me." He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Well then why are you still standing there and not at the car?" She smirks and walks out the door.

He shakes his head in disbelief how she always had a comeback immediately when he said something to her.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 where walking on the red carpet, where people where taking pictures of them. Emilia sometimes really didn't like all the flashes, but she never told Sebastian because she didn't want him to worry more about her.

They walked further when she notices 5 guys next to her on the red carpet. One Direction? She probably had been staring a little too long when she sees a guy with longer hair than the others look at her with a smile on his face and sent a wink towards her. She smiles back and notices Sebastian looking at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Seeing a boy already? Damn Em, that didn't take long." He jokes, whispering in her ear so no one could hear him. She playfully slaps his arm and goes back to the camera's, still feeling the boy his eyes on her.

     𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 night, Emilia excused herself, from the table she was sitting at, to go to the bathroom. She knew it was dumb to go in the middle of an award being handed over.

Arriving at the bathroom she bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I went." She says before looking into those green eyes. A blush appeared on her cheeks as she noticed who she walked into.