Epilogue

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''Brat, have you given those people their tea yet?'' Levi asked me, grabbing my wrist and spinning me around so our bodies were close together. I rested the palm of my hand flat on his chest while my other hand was holding onto a beautiful vintage, flowery teapot as a blush spread across my face. Levi's beauty was still enough to get me to go crazy, and my body wasn't afraid to show that to him. His usual emotionless eyes had really started to seem more happy, sweet and soft whenever they looked at me because there wasn't anything in his life he had to be afraid of. He wasn't afraid of losing me, nothing was in our way and a simple argument could be fixed with communication. His hair had gotten a little longer, but his undercut was still there, which I love since it's soft and makes the palm of my hand tingle as I drag my hand across it.

''I'm on it,'' I giggled as I watched his scowl turn into a sweet smile.

''Good,'' he sighed before giving a quick peck on my lips, ''I love you,'' he whispered before quickly walking away from me, acting like he never said anything to me. I turned around, watching him walk away from me before I spoke up, ''Hey!'' I yelled playfully, ''I love you more!''

''Yeah, yeah. Just get to work!'' he grinned as he began brewing a fresh pot of steaming hot tea, the perfect drink to warm you up in the cold and stormy autumn days. About a year had passed after the day my father finally changed his mind and started to accept my relationship with Levi and things thankfully started to change from there. My father and Hina got married and had a lovely wedding with tons of happiness and love lingering around in the air. It was beautiful, seeing my dad finally accept Hina's love more healthily.

He allowed her to get closer to him, realising love wasn't just about the happy things. Pain came with it, but at the end of the day, it was something so beautiful. Love, one of the most special feelings in the world and we are blessed to be able to experience such a thing and I was happy to see my father slowly let healthily go of my mom and allowed himself and me to be loved again.

Levi hadn't seen Erwin ever since that one day he had to supervise the exams at school, and Levi admitted he was a little bit bummed out by the fact that his once so close friend was able to forget about him so easily, at least that's what he assumed. But as the months went by, he finally decided to stop caring about him and let go of the grudge he held and the negative feelings and thoughts that would sometimes try to eat him up.

Levi and my dad got closer and to my surprise they sometimes even hung out without me, on Friday nights, both sipping on some kind of alcoholic beverage as they talked about life and other things. It made me feel happy seeing how my dad started to grow more fond of Levi, and even calling him the ideal son-in-law and said I'm blessed to have someone like him in my life. No, we aren't married yet, but my dad told Levi he'll allow him to put a ring on it once we're ready in a few years.