"What If"

“I heard the front door shut all the way from upstairs. What’s going on and where is Athena? Allesandro questioned in confusion after not seeing his best friends face. After being caught up on the situation, he was more than ready to go out and find Athena.

We can’t just let her wonder off alone after that bombshell dropped. She’s my person, I need to be there for her.”

“I raised my daughter to be more than capable of taking care of herself. She will come home when she is ready. I don’t want to talk about this any further now if you will excuse me, I have party to cancel since your engagement to Athena was a sham.” Matias storms off, ending the conversation.

Romulus? Remus?” Sandro turned to the brothers hoping for some support but instead was met by their drooped shoulders.

On Dante’s jet, a few hours later

“Boss look, Commissioner Pope just held a press conference announcing his removal from office and his support for Captain Daniels to be elected in his place.”

I’m glad he finally saw things from our point of view, after all if we leaked any of the blackmail we found on him his life would have being ruined. Tell Donny to make sure Pope doesn’t go back on his word or there will be consequences.” Dante smiled deviously while Antonio did as he requested.

Panama City, Panama

“Boss man?”

“What is it? Can’t you see I’m enjoying my vacation?” Pedro answered while half naked women threw themselves around him in the pool.

“Commissioner Pope from LA resigned.”

What the fuck? How dare he make a move without my go ahead? I want some of our guys to pay a visit to his family tonight and teach him a lesson.”

“Yes boss man.”

“Dammit this has Dante’s greasy hands all over it. I thought Ramirez was keeping him at bay but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Where’s his pretty little play thing now? I think it’s time I paid her a visit.”

“But boss, you know which family she belongs to.”

Oh I’m very familiar with her family, you can say that we are old friends. Now where is she?”

“In Venezuela with her family.”

How convenient for me. Have some of our guys over there grab her. Let me know when the job is done and I’ll fly over.”

Pedro’s lackey nods in understanding and runs off, leaving him to soak up the Panamanian sun.

“Fly over to where?” Pedro’s son Fernando questions.

“My heir, do not worry. It’s just some business that needs my attention.”

“Well if I am going to take over for you someday, it’s my business to. I’ll have my bags packed and ready father.”

Ruiz Manor, that night

Are you some incompetent fool? My girl is in there and I intend on taking her home with me so let us through before I put a bullet through your skull.” Dante pulls out his gun and aims it at the security guards head.

“Dejarlos entrar.” (Let them in) Romulus walks up to the guard and instructs him.

Once on the marble tiles of the foyer, Dante’s impatience ran out as he screams for Athena, drawing her family member’s attention.