🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈

Jesse blinked his eyes at Harmony before he chuckled lightly. His eyes turned cold and dangerous. He slowly rose to his feet as the class went silent.

"What did you say again?" Jesse asked as Tofi bit down on his lips as he turned to Christopher his eyes speaking words.

This is not good.

"I asked you what you said" Jesse said as Harmony swallowed her saliva. No matter how menacing and scary Jesse looked at the moment, she was determined to expose the so called girlfriend of Lolade.

"I asked you if you knew that, that girl you helped become a model at school is some self deprived girl who lives in the slums of I don't even know where" Harmony replied as her voice went higher.

"Did you know? Everyone is calling her your girlfriend and you aren't saying anything. Not saying anything is silent admission do you know that?" Harmony asked again.

"I can't believe you helped such a girl become a model and become as popular as she is. I mean I've been a model for almost a year now and some girl who just took her first official shoot two days ago now are competing for the person who has the higher following. Does that even sound plausible to you?"

"Who is she to you?" Harmony asked as she snickered.

"I even learnt that she used to sell drinks on the streets. Some people claimed to have seen her. What the hell are you doing with a street hawker Jesse?"

"What the hell does that street hawker have that I don't?" Harmony yelled as Christopher rose to his feet abruptly.

"Harmony" he yelled as Harmony turned to him her eyes red.

"What? Tell me. I'm curious because everyone seems to like her so much" Harmony asked as Christopher found himself tongue tied.

Jesse suddenly burst into laughter startling everyone in the class and the students from other classes that has gathered around.

"You see; this is exactly what makes her hundred and a billion times better than you. To be honest; no matter what you do" Jesse said as he chuckled.

"You can't measure up to one of her fingers. You can't" Jesse said as Tofi swallowed his saliva.

"What she has that you don't? Everything. Every. Damn. Thing. "

"Jesse" he called but Jesse ignored him.

"You know what Harmony?  I think I should remind you something you are forgetting. Am I your boyfriend? Are we dating?" Jesse asked as Harmony swallowed her saliva without saying anything.

"Last time I checked, to me; you are a classmate and well we are models at the same company. Because I smiled with you a lot, did you started mistaking some things or did you start imagining some things in your head again?" Jesse asked as Christopher sighed.

"Jesse" he called softly as Jesse turned to him. The boy's eyes seemed to electrocute him and Christopher turned his eyes away as he sighed again.

"You like me, good for you, how the hell does that concern me?" Jesse asked as Harmony opened her mouth to talk but words refused to form.

"What makes you think you have the ability, that you are qualified to come and me and fire me with questions? Question my decisions? Who the hell do you think you are? Who exactly are you? Where have placed yourself in my life that I have not placed you?" Jesse asked his anger building at every passing moment.

"You are a fregging nobody!" Jesse yelled.

"A nobody" Jesse repeated as he chuckled.

"Since you are so curious about who she is; I'll tell you" Jesse said as he took a deep breath.