Acceptance (Part two)

Someone asked so I shall deliver

---

George ran out of the house bawling, he couldn't bring himself to say goodbye. How could Clay say that to him? George kept running until he couldn't anymore. He felt the constant buzz in his pocket earlier and decided to check his notifications. His heart dropped.

20 missed calls from 'Clay🥰'

George was devastated. He just ran away from the only place he could call home. Clay was his home, and he ran away from him.

---

(With Clay)

"I thought I told you, Sam, I don't think you're good for me," Clay spoke calmly.

"YOU'RE LEAVING ME TO STAY FRIENDS WITH THAT GAY FREAK, AREN'T YOU?! I ALWAYS KNEW HE LIKED YOU!! I'M GOING TO FIND AND KILL HIM. I SWEAR!!" The angry female shouted loudly, she wasn't being quite rational about the situation.

"Don't even tr-" Clay got cut off by the sound of another call coming in. He didn't say anything to his hotheaded ex and hung up the call. He quickly blocked her number and closed out of her contact. 

Then he saw who called him when he was on the phone with Sam. It was, George? George ran away around an hour ago, Clay didn't think George would want to talk to him.

He didn't miss his chance though, he called him back and listened to the quiet beeping sound until George picked up the phone. "Hello?" George sounded like he had been crying. It made Clay sad knowing it was his fault.

"George? Where are you? I'll come to pick you up." Clay was desperate, he hated the fact he hurt his best friend.

"Clay? I'm at uhh.." George stopped talking and it sounded like he was walking around. "I'm at 1st Ave." 

Clay gasped, that was more than a mile, George ran that far before stopping? He must be tired.

"I'll come and pick you up. I'll call you when I'm halfway there." 

And with that Clay hung up the phone, grabbing his car keys, and started driving down the road.

---

You like? 👀 this actually took a while believe it or not, it's kinda rushed near the end. Lmk if you guys want a part three!