FIFTY NINE 🌸

THE GRASS left an imprint on my legs so I re-positioned myself a few times trying to get comfortable

THE GRASS left an imprint on my legs so I re-positioned myself a few times trying to get comfortable. Team A sucked, so far we've lost every competition and lived off rice and beans.

"Come on Arlo! Woo!" Crystal cheered.

"You know he's not on our team, right?" Lexi asked. She publicly announced at the start of today's relay races that she point-blank wasn't taking part. Then she proceeded to strip down to her bikini and sunbathe on the grass while all the boys drooled over her from afar.

"I know but he's hot." Lexi raised her thumb in the air and then dropped it back down. I hugged my knees to my chest, feeling awkward.

After last night Arlo got a lot of questions about his screaming but it was the strangest thing, people just believed him. I wonder what that is like?

It went beyond that though, they laughed and joked about his screaming like it was cool he scared everyone half to death in the middle of the night. Some of them even congratulated him on pulling off such an epic prank.

Principal Moore on the other hand almost sent him home and now Jordan needed to rein back some of Arlo's freedom.

I say that but for the past five minutes Jordan, Zak, Liam and Ben have been hiding a joint, taking it in turns to smoke long tokes whenever they think nobody is watching, then laughing like a bunch of high schoolers.

The principal blew his whistle and the races came to a pause. Arlo laughed and joked around with his friends then he held his finger up to them and ran over to us.

"Hey, could you watch my stuff?" He fished his phone and AirPods out of his pocket. Then he got a packet of candy out of the other one.

"Sure Arlo, of course." Crystal offered sweetly. He glanced at her for a second and then handed me all of his shit. Crystal frowned at me.

"It's so hot." He fanned himself with the edge of his T-shirt exposing his chest in small amounts. Crystal gasped and stared completely unashamed. He noticed and smirked at her. This time I frowned and that jealously resurfaced like a celebrities nudes.

"You like that Cris? How about this?" He started lifting his T-shirt higher seductively, in a rhythm to no music, only for her. She clapped like a seal and giggled like a hyena. Once he got it off he threw it at her and she sniffed it.

Sniffed it!

And they call me the freak.

He danced, making his abs move in a sexy way, he grabbed her hand and stroked down his torso with it. She gasped, lapping it up and then he backed up and teased the edges of his shorts down but only a little before pulling them back up and laughing it off. Arlo's flirting put Crystal in Heaven.

"Give me some of your drink Lex." He stole her water and drank it all. He shook the last remaining dregs over her body and she gasped.

"Arlo! I swear to God I'm going to fucking kill you!" The sound of his laughter was all we could hear. He ran his fingers over Crystals jawline, tilting her head up to look at him.