{13}- Flashback | Strategize

Yo guys! Go check out my other series on Wattpad that you've may/may not noticed while scrolling through my profile! Book 1 was just finished, and Roy and I some words to say! The series Reincarnation?! My Life, Legacy and Destiny is completely original except for the anime characters implemented. Also avaliable on Amazon. :)

We also reached #1 on #rezero! I'm so shocked that I couldn't thank you guys more for supporting this series. Thank you so much~

Subaru POV

I woke up to Rem and Felix over my bed, presumably the time after Felix healed my gate. I sat up as I struggled to remember what happened in the last loop.

I was basically brain-dead except after the weird people came and kidnapped me... Y/N and Rem were with me, weren't they? What happened after that...

A horrible image formed in my mind as I remembered the time when Rem got killed by Betelgeuse, the madman who used this weird power. Damn him! I'm going to kill that bastard...

After Y/N arrived and told us to run, I heard him announce himself as a similar title as the madman... an archbishop of deceit? What the hell is that?

Well, I suppose Y/N has all the answers, right?

Yes, right, go find that idiot.

The bastard hasn't even talked to me in the first loop, and basically left me while he went training with that purple haired bastard. Sigh... why do I have it so hard?

I stood up from the bed, and Rem immediately came with me, as if attached to me like some parasite. I didn't know what to do about that, but she looked very eager to follow me, so I didn't anything. "Subaru-kun, who are you going to see? Is it the Y/N boy?"

"Yes, I need to see Y/N." Subaru said. "I need to discuss things with him so we can plan out what we need to do next, and hopefully don't die."

"Why do you seem to be going to him? He doesn't seem like that much of a person with knowledge... except the great spirits that follow him and his unusual miasma that is similar to yours." Rem said, a little bit confused.

"Well, I'm sure Y/N wouldn't mind, so I think it's okay to tell you this. He said he knew a lot of stuff from the future, and it has been proven right so far, so I'm guessing he's telling the truth."

"So is Y/N-san like a prophet or something? Or is more like the Shaula the Sage, or Flugel?" Rem asked, curious.

"Flugel...? Anyways, it doesn't matter. He holds the answers, so we have to go talk to him." Subaru said as he stormed off in the direction of the Hoshin Estate, and Rem followed him closely as Subaru remembered something before he came to the capital.

FLASHBACK (Subaru POV)

I was in the middle of cleaning when Y/N found me, seemingly having something urgent to discuss with me. I nodded to him and he began his future talk.

"Subaru, you have to do something within 3 days after the Royal Selection, or else Emilia will die."

"WHAT?!" I yelled in surprise, scared by his ominous tone, but also of the message. "What do you mean?"

"Okay, okay, let me explain..." he said as I calmed down. "Basically, my future seeing ability has revealed up to your next save point, so I ought to tell you this. On the highway to Roswaal's domain, a ma beast called the White Whale will appear, and Crusch plans to eliminate it. The time that it will appear is 15:12 on your phone, on the second day after the Royal Selection. You need to convince Crusch to form an alliance between our camps, and Anastasia will help as well. After that, you can help exterminating the Witch's Cult that will invade Roswaal's domain to save Emilia."