hurting²

some of you wanted part two of 'hurting', so here it is. 

y/n is 13, just a reminder.

i woke up with a massive headache. i remembered last night, but it was a blur. i sat up and had a twisted feeling in my stomach, so i ran to the bathroom. i puked. a knock on my door was heard.

"hi y/n, can i come in?" florence asked.

"yes..."

"how are you feeling," she walked in.

"like shit," i replied, "i need to apologize to scarlett and robert."

florence nodded in approval, "scarlett is in the kitchen."

i brushed my teeth and didn't bother to change, so i threw my hair up in a messy bun. i walked into the kitchen to see lizzie and scarlett. 

"morning y/n," scarlett gave me a small smile. 

huh?

"i'm really sorry," i apologized, "i didn't know what i was saying, and i was so caught up and angry with my own problems, so i took it out on you guys."

"y/n...you know you can talk to us, right? and everyone makes mistakes. doing things like that isn't going to make it better. in the moment it might make you feel better, but in the long run, it makes it worse," scarlett replied. 

"i know," i started, "where's robert?"

"he's down the hall."

i walked out the door and down the hall, to see robert talking with anthony and sebastian. 

"well you look just mighty fine," anthony mocked.

"not in the mood, mackie," i grumbled, "robert, do you have a minute?"

he nodded.

"look, i'm really sorry for how i acted last night. i shouldn't have done the things i did. i lashed out at you and scarlett because i let my emotions, and my drunk self get the best of me."

"it's alright, kid. we were just worried about you. i mean, you're the baby of the marvel family. it's our duty to keep you safe, even if your parents don't."

"thanks, robert." 

"what was that about?" anthony asked.

i gave him the finger and walked down the hall.

"y/n," robert warned.

i immediately took it down, and walked back inside the room. i laid back down in bed, and i felt a lot better. they forgave her. they treated her like a real family. 

hey guys.

that's part two.

thanks for reading.

comment/inbox me more ideas! 

i love you 3000!

[Sep 7, 2021]