Plan B

"Technoblade." Tommy half-whispered, as if that would prevent their captors from overhearing. "Aren't we going to do something? We can't just leave her in there."

"Tommy there's not much we can do at the moment." Technoblade said in a manner as to shut down the conversation.

The six walked down the hallway for several minutes. Captain Puffy nudged against Tommy's hand with her own. Tommy didn't react, thinking it was accidental. When she did it again Tommy thought she was just tormenting his current situation.

"Can I help you?" Tommy asked in an annoyed mannerism.

Puffy raised her eyebrows as to tell Tommy to quiet down. She dropped a small object into Tommy's hand. Tommy gripped his hand into a fist and nodded, although he wasn't really sure what had just happened.

"You didn't get this from me." She whispered.

Eventually, they reached the crater that they had entered through.

"I really wouldn't recommend coming back." Skeppy said. "For your sake, and for your friend's."

Technoblade, Tommy, and Dream watched as the Eggpire members walked back into to cave.

"Now what?" Dream asked. "We've got to do something, but they'll be expecting us."

Tommy unfolded his hand to see what Puffy had given him.

It was Y/N's ring.

"This day just gets stranger by the minute." Tommy said. The other two looked over at Tommy and saw what he was holding.

"How did you-" Technoblade began. "You know what? Nevermind."

"So what now?" Dream asked. "We have the ring but it's useless to us when she's trapped inside of the egg. The obsidian encasing around the egg would take too long to break. They'd catch us before we could even make a dent."

The three stood and pondered their options.

"Well... I do know a more 'explosive' option." Tommy began.

"We are not blowing anything up Tommy." Technoblade said.

"You're one to talk." Tommy muttered. "Didn't matter when it was an entire nation."

"Tommy blowing up the Egg would take Y/N with it." Technoblade said.

"Maybe. Unless we use an explosive that won't harm Y/N." Tommy said.

"Tommy, creating an explosive just powerful enough to destroy the obsidian and nothing else is close to impossible. We don't have time." Technoblade said.

"We don't have to create it. We already have it." Tommy said, holding out the ring.

"What about it?" Dream asked.

"I have a theory. A long while ago, when Y/N disappeared into the nether, you know when you kidnapped her and-" Tommy began. He took a deep breath. "Anyways, me and Tubbo were trying to fix the nether portal Eret broke. The only obsidian we had was the box that held this ring. And if you could see what the box did, I can't even imagine what the ring could do."

Dream and Technoblade pondered this for a minute.

"You tried to use a jewelry box to fix an inter dimensional portal?" Dream asked sarcastically.

"That's not the point dumbass." Tommy said.

"Still, how do we know it won't harm Y/N?" Dream asked.

"It won't." Technoblade said. "Y/N used to try and destroy that ring before it was even given to her. Back at the castle. It can't cause harm to our bloodline. Destroyed half of the thrown room, but, the point still stands."

"Then let's do it, come on!" Tommy said in an agitated tone.

"Tommy calm down." Technoblade said.

"Calm down? Your sister is stuck with that plant, and you're going to tell me-" Tommy began.

"Tommy we just learned how going straight in works." Dream said. "We need another angle."

Tommy contemplated this for a moment.

"What about the angle that gave me this ring?" Tommy asked.

Technoblade and Dream looked up at Tommy in confusion.

"Who?" They asked in sync.