𝟮𝟯

𝟰 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Ace you're bringing my daughter home today" Nijah said as she put food in her cart. They were on the phone.

"Bro you just had her" Ace said making Nijah sigh.

"We always go through this" she said looking at the fruit.

"Alright..I'll bring her" he said and Nijah smiled.

"Okay cool, when you want her again" She asked going to the check out.

"Next week, let's just switch off every week" he said and Nijah nodded.

"That sounds good to me" she shrugged.

"Okay we should be there in about an hour or two" he said and she nodded as if he could see her.

"Cool?" He asked and she nodded again.

"My bad yea" she said hanging up.

Ace looked at Tootie who was sound asleep.

She had been sleeping a lot lately and he had thought it was because she was growing.

"My'Asia wake up, you're going back to your mommy's house" he said rubbing her back.

She turned in her sleep before sitting up and looking towards the wall.

Soon Asia walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"I have something to tell you" she looked at him and he looked down at Tootie.

"How important is it? Can she hear" he said picking her up.

Tootie wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso before putting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

"It's important but it can wait, are you about to drop her off?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yea after I get her showered and stuff" he said and she nodded.

"Okay well I'll see you later" she said before looking at My'Asia

"Later Tootie" she said and My'Asia waved as she yawned.

"Dee!" Nijah yelled as she walked upstairs.

"What you doing all that yelling for" he laughed as she laid on the bed.

"I'm tired can you wake me up when Tootie gets here?" She said putting on some shorts.

"Yea" he said turning on a show and sitting back on the bed.

"Turn that down" she mumbled stacking her pillows and laying on them.

"And turn the air on for me" she said making him laugh.

"The air is on, you just want me to do something" he said and she laughed.