Emerson

I still can't believe I forgot my birthday, and everyone else remembered. Jasper took me out for maternity pictures,  then to a fancy restaurant, a movie, and then he took me dancing. He looked so graceful dancing the waltz while I looked liked a beached whale trying to find the ocean, but Jasper assured me that I was very graceful and beautiful dancing under the moon and stars.  We'd been dancing for a few hours when his phone rang he answered it saying hello to whomever was on the other end but by the high pitch in the voice I assume that it's Alice because as soon as he hung up he swept me off my feet carrying me bridal style to his car. He placed me gently down and buckled me in before getting in himself and driving home. Once we reached home he suspiciously smirked at me while producing a blindfold and placing it over my eyes and guiding me to the house I almost fell resulting in Jasper once again picking me up then after about five minutes he placed me back on my feet then removed the dreaded blindfold while kissing my cheek, but before he backed away I whispered to him not to lose the blindfold cause we could use it later along with the little box in our closet. Then I swatted his butt, and slightly grazed his junior causing him to cough like he'd just choked.  After he officially backed away Emmett picked me up in a bear hug telling me happy birthday while placing me in the soft confines of an arm chair in the living room. As I'm sitting there Lennon starts wheeling out a two tier red velvet cake adored with nineteen candles while everyone sang to me. Once the singing stopped I closed my eyes and wished for peace amongst vampire, shifters, werewolves,and humans alike; but I also wished us vampires did sparkle when out in the sun( little did I know that would be proven to come true after today). After cake my family all gave me gifts starting with Lennon he got me the book of nursery rhymes he read to me as a kid. Alice and Rosalie got me a whole new wardrobe including maternity clothes and clothes for after the quads came. Emmett got me the furniture for the nursery. Carlisle and Esme redid our room connecting it to the nursery. Edward and Cady made hundreds of cds of classical lullabies to help them sleep. With help from Lennon I got up and hugged everyone only for my eyes to be covered once again, but once they were removed I saw my coven the Denali. I rushed to Carmen and Eleazar engulfing them in a hug as the planted kisses on my head.. love you mom and dad I told them before moving onto Kate, Tanya, Garrett, Irina, and Laraunt hugging them all. They all got toys for the babies. As the night wound down Jasper thought it would be a good idea to have an ultrasound done to make sure everything is ok after all the excitement of the day.  Everybody made their way into the makeshift  doctor's office while Jasper helped me on the table. I laid back raising my shirt in the process.  Once again Carlisle said the gel would be cold applying the gel to my stomach he started ro move the wand around then turned up the volume of the little machine and four very fast paced heartbeats could be heard though out the house. I looked at Jasper smiling holding his hand while he listened in utter awe. Then I asked if we could know the genders and Carlisle said Baby A: Boy,  Baby B: Boy,  Baby C: Boy, and Baby D: Girl. Hearing this I lookedto my excited Husband and said three princes and a princess. Then he kissed me thanking me for these very wonderful gifts I've blessed him with.