Part 11

" ... ie ... unt... auntie, auntie wake up," hot tears streaked down koutas face, sobs shaking his body. Ryuko opened her eyes, running her hand across the dark purple that tainted her lower ribs. A matching mark accompanied the pro hero opposite her. Our feathered friend Izuku sat between them, writhing in pain but very much so asleep.

"What's wrong Kouta? Why are you crying?" Ryuko asked the boy

"There's— it's— onii-Chan isn't waking up– I hurt him!" Sobs cut kouta s sentences short though he was able to finish a few. He gestured to 'onion-Chan', izuku. "He's not waking up!" Ryuko sat up and pain flashed through her side. Two fellow pro hero's (friends, rather) sat near izuku's feet holding bandages.

"Auntie are you okay?" The small child asked Pixie. he turned to his other aunt and started shaking her up too. Pixie scooted over and started the press the button on Izuku's bracelet in a certain decided patten. Her and the other pro's thought it would be a good idea to make different patterns in case something happened, for example, this bullshit. The alert she sent out was the message 'there are already pro's but backup is requested from whomever is near.' Considering izuku and his wings are as heavy as houses, they will definitely need other pros.

The soft mumbling of the other pro next to Izuku was heard. Pixie attempted to get up and hissed in pain. Her niece attempted to help her up, but Pixie instead asked him to help her fellow injured pro hero.

They heard other heros rushing to the scene. The first to arrive was hawks. Hawks always wanted to meet izuku but this was definitely not the way. When Hawks walked into the room he was astonished at the mere size of izuku's wings. He stood there for a few moments before asking what he could do.

"Well our problem right now is the bleeding. his legs aren't doing too well and his wings are shitty too. Can you help us out?" Hawks looked over at the teen in front of him.

"Well... I'll see what I can do to help him. This might be harder since his wings and mine are so different, but I'll try" Hawks said as he walked over and leaned down to get a better look at izuku's wings. "I'm not sure about the boy's limits, our healing will work differently. We need to get him to a hospital. And fast." Hawks started to poke around dekus feathers, inspecting his wings closer. He hummed a few times and continued poking through izuku's feathers. He tried to lift the wings or even flip them so he could look at the back side but damn were the wings heavy.

Sounds outside put everyone inside on edge, only to find that it's just other pro heros coming to help.

***

"well. What are we supposed to do? Even All Might struggled to lift him and all of us together wouldn't be able to lift a single one of his wings." a pro hero said to them.

"Hell if we know. This kid is MASSIVE"

"At this point we might as well bring the paramedics here and get him helped here."

"Well that's obvious, besides this kid must be extremely muscular to carry all that wing power"

"Shut the hell up mt.lady"

"Whatever. Should I try and pick him up?"

"In your gigantor form? He might still be heavy, but go off"

"Fuck off. But okay"

Mt.Lady left to outside and grew to her full size. She then reached her hand through the door, she tugged on izuku's legs and pulled him out slowly as to not damage him any more.

She carefully dragged him out and held him by his feet, dangling in the air for a brief moment. She felt how much Izuku weighed in her hands, a strange occurrence for the big lady.

"Damn kid. You're heavy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up gamers, sorry I haven't posted in while. School and finals seriously beat my ass, anyways have this chapter and I'll work on more over the week I promise
Words: 690