39. an eternity

warning: sexual content □

"no jungkook dont--"

"you should've thought that before teasing me baby"

taehyung squeals high, scrambling back on the bed, whatever the flimsy shorts he is wearing riding up those tanned thighs emitting a warning growl from the alpha.

it was too early in the morning for these games,
too cruel of the omega to flaunt his curves like that infront of an alpha in rut,

but turns out, unsurprisingly, taehyungs omega was a brat afterall, riling up the alpha until there is no mercy left in him, instead just rough grabs and dominant growls.

"no- dont tear it!" taehyung again thrashes away when jungkooks fingers skim at the ends of the shorts, moving further up the bed only for him to lean against the headboard and hook his fingers onto the waisband, painstakingly drawing it down the curve of his ass and down those long legs.

indeed such a fucking tease he is.

taehyung keeps eye contact, his own swirling blue meeting the red of jungkooks irises as his legs fall open, giving a view that had the alphas cock jerking in much interest.

jungkook rumbles, it somewhere between a purr and a growl as he crawls closer, watching the steady rise and fall of taehyungs chest down to his puckered hole steadily leaking slick.

his hands are rough when they grab the jut of taehyungs hips, dragging it down to squeeze the globes of his ass, using it as a leverage to drag him down the bed causing a yelp to leave those cherry lips before it morphed into a moan when the alphas knees pressed onto the base of taehyungs hardness.

the alphas hands are possessive when they drag over taehyung, smearing the shiny slick on his fingertips onto golden skin as they trace over perked nipples.

taehyungs breath stutters and he mewls when jungkook lightly grinds his knee up, taehyung unconsciously rutting against it with lips trapped between pearly white teeth.

"still going to be a brat?" it was whispered against the shell of the others ear causing goosebumps to breakout on taehyungs body.

taehyungs lips only curl up, before his hand on the side dissappear between their body to barely wrap around jungkooks angry length- it red, hot and dribbling precum onto the omegas hand- "just fuck me stupid already".

the alpha had moaned with his head drooping and a puff of breath escaping past his lips, but he wasn't going to back down on whatever little teasing game his omega was playing,
because his alpha wanted the omega to fully submit to him,

taehyungs omega was a cheeky brat and jungkooks alpha was demanding,

so it turned into a teasing game until one of them break.

jungkooks hand on taehyungs chest had cupped the swell of the omegas pecs before pulling the bud between his fingers causing taehyung to bow off the bed and his hand to falter around the alphas cock.

taehyung had heaved in a breath, body taunt with anticipation as his lashes fluttered against flushed cheeks with the grab of the alphas rough hand on his body.

the hand only stopped when they were comfortably wrapped around taehyungs neck causing the omegas breathing to pick up, the thumb pressing onto the scent glands feeling the thump-thump of taehyungs pulse,

his lips had parted into a moan then, looking up at the alpha in pure seduction- with cherry hair damp against his forehead, teary blue eyes hooded, cheeks a pink and sultry lips bitten swollen- pure sin he was at that moment.