My Dad's Friend: 09

My lazy legs hauled me down the stairs to the living room, scraping my eyes to clear off the siesta.

I took out my cell phone from my pocket, checking the time on the screen, I cursed realizing it was past 1 am. I sough and put it back into my pocket.

My legs took me to the living room but stopped dead by the door, a gasp fled my mouth as I gaped with my mouth on the floor.

Dr. Sean was standing beside the kitchen counter shirtless, showing off his vast athletic, muscular arms and broad back while his lower half was cover in sweatpants, a straight v line running into his pants.

Suddenly he turned hearing my voice and I caught sight of a skull tattoo on the left side of his chest, my stupefied eyes went back to his face and found him staring at me stolidly. Feeling caught and suddenly feverish, I turned my back to him. I placed my hand over my chest, breathing histrionically. I felt blood surging to my face and my ear gleamed as flashes of his bare chest inundated my head.

What was wrong with me!!!?

"Are you alright?"

His rich voice did something to me as I clamped my legs, hearing his Spanish accent on his voice, I felt a quaver ran down my spine, hitting a nerve in my body, especially my crotch...WHAT THE FUCK!!

"You can't go around shirtless, you are not the only soul in this house!!" My voice rosed, startling myself at my burst.

"Is that why you're crimsoning?"

I  sharply turned. "I'm not crimsoning!" The words exit my mouth, my eyes instantly landing on his chest.

His chest was so full, firm and so dishy. I ran my eyes all over the structured figure, my mouth watering at the sight... Shit!

"You're staring!" 

I gasped, looking up but gasped again but I saw him standing two feet away from me, I fumbled back, wondering how he got to me without me realizing but twitched when an arm snaked around my waist, putting me back as I steadied my balance but my eyes widened when my hands landed on his chest.

My eyes caught his grey orbs, twinkling with the ‘joie de vivre’, flickered with curiosity. My heart pounded loudly beneath my chest as I found myself spellbound to his cryptic eyes. 

His wrestler’s shoulders were part of his burly physique, his jaw was concrete, his defined cheekbones peeked out, his eyes were thick and his eyelashes were lengthy, his expression soild with the devil-may-care outlook. I found myself studying his features more like a beautiful artwork.

I felt lingers from his arm around my waist. Compared to him, I was and felt so small in his arms. I felt my face toasted as his eyes stared down at me, blankly, enchanting.

I gulped down the lump that had cropped up in my throat, he brought his hand up and brushed his thumb against my cheek, I found myself leaning to his touch, feeling my heart skip a beat.

"Hermosa!"

Something snapped in me at the Spanish word, I instantly shoved him away and raced out from the kitchen, without looking back.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, resting my back against it with a loud thud while harsh breaths left my mouth. I placed my hand over my chest, feeling the audible beating of my heart.

What was wrong with me, what was happening?

I was straight right? 

I shook my head, I shouldn't be questioning my sexuality because I was damn STRAIGHT, I had never found a guy extraordinary before....till yesterday, I shivered at the thought of admiring a man, a man!