Part 14

Y/n's POV

I got a bunch of snacks that I knew we would all like. Then I started to walk back to the pool.

When I walked back in I realized that Kylo was here.

"Hey Kylo!!" I said happily.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" He asked

"Oh you know, just went and got some snacks. Want some?" I asked

"Yea sure" he replied

I placed all the snacks in the table and got back in the pool with Saylah and Rafe.

Eventually everyone else got in, taking turns with Saylah and all just having a good time.

As it got later and the pool was close to closing, we all got out and headed back up to our room.

"So when do you guys leave?" Kylo asked sitting on the bed.

"Tomorrow is our last full day.." I said slightly disappointed.

"Man that sucks, I wish you could stay longer.." Ino said

"Yea I know, but we both have to get back to work and the house. We just got some stuff going on. If you could we probably would. But I think I might go by the house tomorrow just to see everyone. Then tomorrow night we can go to 'The Night to Remember' ball. Their still having that right?" I questioned

"Yes they are, it's actually gonna be at the hotel down the street in their ball room. You think we could stop by the mall and get you guys outfits?" Julianna asked

"Yea maybe, but it'll have to be cheap." I said

"That's fine we can pay.." Jayla said

"You guys don't have to do-" I was cut off

"Trust us it's no problem." Kylo smiled

I didn't argue any longer, and just leaned back getting Saylah changed and fed.

After about an hour everyone decided to leave and me and Rafe decided we need a shower.

Saylah was still awake and thriving so we just all decided to shower together.

"So what's this night to remember ball you guys were talking about?" Rafe asked stepping under the shower.

"Well it's a ball that me and the girls and Kylo have snuck into every year since 8th grade. I'm gonna ask my abuela to watch her so we can go. But only if you want to." I smiled as I rubbed baby shampoo through Saylah hair.

"Of course I'll come, but how do you guys sneak in?" He asked switching places with me.

"Well we were pretty close with the guy who coordinates these party's. Well at least my dad was. He does a bunch of drugs and shit so we threatened to tell the public about his addiction and we have gotten in every year since then. But we go through the back door and cross through the halls and make it look like we came in through the front." I explained as I washed my self while Rafe held Saylah.

"Cool so is this casual of fancy?" He asked

"Very fancy. Julianna sent me the theme and I guess it's a black and white ball. Basic I know, but I think you should get a white tux and I'm get a black dress." I bit my lip smiling hoping he would agree to it.

"Yea we can do that.." he chuckled handing me Saylah while he washed his body and hair.

Once we were all done showering, I put lotion all over Saylahs body and put her in a white onesie.

Rafe put in sweat pants and began to sway around the room trying to get her to sleep.

I ran leave in conditioner through my hair and did my skin routine before putting on a big t-shirt and underwear.