Chapter 9

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!"

Gopal gulped his whole body shivered in fear as he recognized that voice , he was then suddenly lifted off the ground by a hand holding his back shirt  . The students started to whispered many questions are on their eyes.

" What the hell did you say about us " halilintar growled as the boy was seriously crying begging for mercy.

" I said that y-your i-idiots ?" Said Gopal stuttering his words that only made Yaya and ying facepalm themselves about Gopal's pathetic answer.

" This guy is asking for literal death wish" said blaze cracking his knuckles as he was ready to beat the crap out of Gopal.

All of a sudden ....

SMACK !!

The two elementals rub their head on the strong attack of the earth glove . Ais and solar just shaked their head in the two .

" It's our first day and your already picking a fight " gempa glared at halilintar and blaze .

The whole class was whispering about them  , the teacher then finally appeared and everyone except the elements got back to their proper seats .

"Ok everyone settle down , these are your new classmates replacing boboiboy for awhile " teacher then looked at the seven and gave them a signal to introduce themselves.

" Hi my name's gempa , I hope we can all get along" gempa took a step back and let his brothers take over.

" My name is taufan and this is my big brother halilintar" taufan then held halilintar on the shoulder making his brother annoyed.

"Get off of me " said halilintar as he crossed his arms giving a cold at his classmates. Of course this only made the students to think that halilintar is a cool person.... Pretty dumb

Taufan just chuckled at his brother however he was interrupted by blaze . The fire element was dragging his sleepy brother to the front .

" And my name is blaze this is my polar bear brother Ais ". Ais just respond by sleeping on blaze's shoulder .

" I'm solar the most intelligent among all of them" said solar grinned as he showed his narcissist side.

Halilintar muttered a word show off to his little brother. But of course students only think he was so smart .
(Dummies)

Thorn hid behind solar , he was really shy and didn't said a word. Solar intruduse him to the class which they found thorn very adorable.

" Aww you must have had the butterflies , so adorable , don't be shy " said the teacher looking at the cute thorn . She told them to find some seats which the elements did.

Ais ,Solar and thorn sat on the front , the trio troublemakers sat behind them while gempa and halilintar sat at the back of the class with Gopal also Iwan . Boboiboy seat was next to halilintar right at the window , it was empty since boboiboy wasn't there.

The elements made sure that they will behave themselves and not cause trouble especially when gempa was watching them closely. And Ais tried his best to not sleep even if it's hard to resist the urge .

The class ended with solar raising his hand in every questions which lead Yaya and ying to be unhappy with this.

Halilintar getting a lot of attention from his classmates , that only annoys him especially the passing love letter from girls .