𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU SAID YOU'D KILL HIM, STILL UP FOR THAT OFFER? ❜

LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU SAID YOU'D KILL HIM, STILL UP FOR THAT OFFER? 

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WOKE UP IN CARL'S bed with the worst hangover ever. her head was pounding and she almost immediately felt like she was going to throw up.

     she reluctantly pulled herself out of bed, into the bathroom. checking through her phone, she saw that an unknown number had been texting her nonstop since the morning.

      she ignored it and instead tried to make herself throw up, to maybe start feeling better. after awhile of it not working, lizzie took herself downstairs, where ian and trevor were eating.

      'do y'all have any advil?' lizzie questioned.

      'probably not,' ian answered, sipping his coffee. 'i didn't know you slept here last night.'

      'me either.' she said, sitting down at the counter. 'hey trevor.'

     'hey, you want something to eat?'

      the girl shook her head, rubbing her eyes. 'i need gatorade.'

      'here.' ian said, handing her a water bottle.

      lizzie groaned, taking it and placing it on her forehead to cool herself down.

     liam, dressed in his new uniform, came downstairs. lizzie snapped her head around, smiling at the sight of him. 'aww, you look so cute.'

     'hey, bud.' ian said, chuckling. 'looking sharp, man. look at that!' he rushed over to his youngest brother, fixing his collar.

     there was a knock on the door. 'yeah?' ian called out before opening the door.

     'hey hey, smells good in here.' frank— looking as homeless as ever— said, trying to force his way into the house. ian immediately started to close the door on him. 'jesus, come on!'