Bonus Chapter 5 ver 2.0

James POV

Fuck!

Did I hear her right? Or my age is catching up to me finally?

I am not ready.

Not ready at all.

How time flies. My princess is already pursuing someone and not the other way around!

We all stare at my princess in disbelief. Not My Ella she's busy eating as usual.

"Albert."

"Yes sir?" He answered immediately.

"My phone please." He nodded
After a minute he came back holding my phone.

Once I recieve my phone and got up from my seat. I glance at Ella and she is still oblivious that there will be an impending murder that will happen.

My sons got up and went with me in my study. 

We entered my study and Parker locked it. We all have solemn expression on our faces.

I dial his number because this is a serious issue. He needs to know this.

"Hi baby boo." He greeted. I roll my eyes and answered.

"Blake. It's time." I emphasize each word so his idiotic brain for once will get it immediately.

A gasp was heard on the other line and then he end the call.

I sat on my chair. Grey sat down on the chair in front of my desk. Parker sat down on Ella's Panda bed that Blake gave her many years ago. Jamison leans at the far wall and Gabriel walks back and forth in front of my desk murmuring different explosive devices that I know are all illegal and will put him in jail again.

Someone knocks rapidly at my door and Jamison cautiously opened it.
Blake came in panting.

"I came as fast as I could!" He breathlessly said.

Parker hand him a glass of water and lead him to the couch.

Blake finish the water in one gulp.

"Parker honey hand me the whole pitcher. I think one glass is not enough."

My smartass son drag the whole water dispenser beside Blake.

Blake glare at Parker but my son just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay so the day that we dread has finally come. So what's the plan?" Blake started.

"We can make him disappear." Grey suggested.

"Maybe that boy has a family Grey."

He shrugged his shoulder and said "Then wiped them too."

Grey said that as if he is just talking about the weather and not planning to do genocide to a whole family.

Where did he get that violent tendency?

As far as I can remember I did not threaten anyone. Right?

Anyways I admit his idea has merit.

"I can do some type of gas that when inhaled instant death." Gabriel suggested instantly.

"That's a good idea brother. I can design the cannister then I can get the blueprint of their house." Jamison added.

"I can sign the death certificate to make it like a cardiac and respiratory arrest."

Blake gave me a side glance.
"Are you hearing this shit?" He mouths.