Lady Wifi

"In a sec, looks like I'll be able to find out myself!"

"Oh, I better get going then."

Laughter.

*******

"I'm ecstatic! I got kidnapped by an akuma and got to meet Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Whisper-shouted Alya.

"Are you seriously ignoring the fact that you almost got killed? And didn't you already meet them when Ivan was akumatised into Stoneheart?"

"Yes, but still! Also, did you see the amount of views I had gotten on that video? It hasn't even been a week and it's already has over 500,000!"

"Well, congratulations!"

"Thank you," she looked at the time on her tablet. "Hey, Marinette's been in the woman's room for quite a long time don't you think?"

Yeah, because she's out saving Paris from an akuma, and she isn't even using the rooms, I thought. Instead, I said, "Well it's that time of the month for her so..."

"Oh. Lucky me, mine ended a week ago, but even so, she's been in there for almost an hour."

"You can never know what happens, right?"

Alya shrugged as I hid my relief. I hate how blind everyone in this show is as much as the next miraculous fan, but their blindness does help.

The bell rang.

"Tonight, I want everyone to read chapter 3 of the Breathtaking France: the First Thousand Years, then, answer this simple questioner."

Before handing out the worksheet to the students behind us, Miss Bustier asked, "Is Marinette still in the girl's room?"

"Um, I don't know miss,"

"Whatever the case, please see to that Marinette receives her homework?"

"Of course Miss Bustier," I answered while Alya nodded her head.

Alya and I walked out of the classroom with our classmates following behind.

"Can you help me find Marinette? We need to give her the homework."

We searched the whole school but to no avail. I wasn't really putting much effort in, since I knew where Marinette really was.

"Where is that girl?"

"She could become a magician with that disappearing act of hers," I joked.

"You think she's trying out for a play?"

As we passed by the locker room, Alya and I saw Chloe taking a Ladybug suit and yoyo out of her locker and into her bag.

Both of our eyes widened, for different reasons. Mine was because I realized that Lady Wifi is happening tomorrow, but not if I can help it.

After Chloe had left, Alya started to whisper-scream. "Oh My God, Yin! Did you see that? Chloe is Ladybug!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, you mean that Ladybug merch she probably got from a fancy designer store? Then, yes, I did see that."

"I finally figured out who Ladybug is!"

"Alya, do you hear yourself right now? If Chloe's Ladybug, then I'm the next Miss Universe!"

"That's not impossible."

"I-, this is an inappropriate time to give compliments. You've met Ladybug, twice! I've even met her with you! She's so different from Chloe!"

"She could be acting!"

"Yeah, right. Besides, how are you going to explain the different hair colors? And their voice?"