#17

Taehyung and Jungkook walked downstairs, hands in hands while giggling about something.

"So what are we gonna eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Let me make our "breakfast" today." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure?? You should drink medicine." Jungkook said with worry in his eyes.

"I will drink medicine after breakfast. Now, let me see what should I make for breakfast." Taehyung said as he slowly walked towards fridge.

He opened it and looked through it, deciding to make some easy breakfast as he is too lazy to do anything today. He picked up eggs and bacon and put on kitchen coutner.

"Do you need any help?" Jungkook asked as he walked behind Taehyung and hugged him from the back.

"You can just stay like this and it is like you helped me." Taehyung said as he turned around a little bit, pecking Jungkook's lips then turned back around and continued to make breakfast.

Jungkook smiled as he placed a few kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung giggled on it, saying to Jungkook to stop as he is disturbing him in making their breakfast.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and continued to kiss Taehyung's neck, not minding Taehyung's words at all.

After their breakfast, they had a little make out session in the kitchen but needed to stop as they need air to breath.

"Yahh, let's watch some movie." Taehyung said as they pulled away from kiss. Jungkook huffed as he didn't want to stop kissing his mate.

"But you are more interesting than movie." Jungkook said, his lips attached onto Taehyung's neck again, kissing it softly while his arms was gently yet possesively caressing Taehyung's waist.

"Koo, we can't always be kissing, you know that." Taehyung giggled.

"I don't care, now when you are whole mine and only mine I will do whatever I want." Jungkook said, his lips not leaving Taehyung's skin.

"You big bunny." Taehyung said, messing up Jungkook's hair making Jungkook to pout as he took a long time to make his hair perfect.

"I'm a wolf, not bunny." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say Koo. Now come on, let's go to watch movie." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and practically dragged him into living room and setted him on the couch then making himself comfortable on Jungkook's lap.

****

NEXT DAY

Taehyung finished his work in school, he was on his way towards "Muffin" caffee where he will meet Jin and Jimin.

Jimin said that he has some good news to tell to them so he wanted to meet them there. Taehyung was wondering what Jimin has to say.

As Taehyung walked into caffee he was hit with caramel scent all over the caffee. Walls was light blue colors with little bit sparkles over it.

There was a lot of tables eventually for 2-4 persons, some tables was more then 8 person. Taehyung looked around and spotted his brother and his best friend.

He walked towards them with smile.

"Hey Jiminie, hey hyung." Taehyung said, hugging the both males then sat down next to Jimin.

"So, let's first order something to eat and drink." Jimin said. Taehyung and Jin nodded, soon the beta girl named Rose came to write their orders.

"I would love strawberry cake and strawberry milkshake." Taehyung said.

"For me cheesecake and chocolate milkshake." Jimin said, Rose writing everything on the paper.