Chapter 6

Ashu's POV :

I woke up at 3 in the morning. Ritsuka was still beside me sleeping sweetly. I saw that she was about to fall off the bed as the bed was too little for two person. I pulled her gently on the bed and got up from the bed. I was still sleepy.

I walked to Lindo's room. His room light was off but he was still awake. I slowly entered his room. He was doing something on his phone.

 I was wearing a oversized black thin shirt and only panties. 

"I thought you'd be asleep this time of the night", I said making him notice me as I was hovering over him. 

"Hey!! Trying to seduce me with your bare shoulders??", he said as he pulled me on his chest like a little baby. Making me fall on his chest. As soon as I was on his body I hugged him like a teddy bear.

"Mmmm!! Soo warm", I said as I put my head on his chest and hugging him with my arms wrapped around his shoulders and legs around his thighs.

He kissed on top of my head as he was rubbing my shoulders.

"What you were doing??? I thought you like to sleep early", I said as I looked up and put my forehead on his forehead.

"Just couldn't sleep without you in my arms", he said as he kissed the side of my lips. I smiled at him. He was always soo gentle with me about everything. I put my head again on his chest.

"Don't treat me this gently. Later I won't be able to leave", I said hiding my sad expression.

"Why do you have to leave?? You can live with me, here", he said hugging me tightly. I left a sigh.

"I can't live with you forever. I can't be a burden to anyone", I said.

"Would you say the same when I'll make you my vam-", he stopped making me look at him in confusion.

"What??", I asked.

"No it's nothing", he turned to left making me lie down on my back and hugged me tightly bringing me close to his chest. I nuzzled my face into his bare chest, hugged him tightly and fall asleep.

 I nuzzled my face into his bare chest, hugged him tightly and fall asleep