(40)

Average, swearing, yelling and blood warning just in case :)

*30 minutes later*

I sit there, on a hard brick like bed as Wilbur stares at me. 

"I'm fine now, you can leave" I giggle and gaze at him with pleading eyes. He shook his head violently.

"No"

"Whyyyyy" I dragged out the 'y'. He huffed and crossed his arms in a playful matter.

"Because"

"You said that the last 5 times I told you. You can leave I'm okay" I sigh gazing down at my patched up side. Ivory cloth was wrapped tightly around my lower waist and you could begin to see blood beginning to seep through. It was an improvement from when I first walked into the walls of our nation. 

"Will?" I say his name, and he immediately stood up as if Tommy told him I died. His eyes grew with worry. 

"What's wrong" He approached the bed I was currently sitting on, my back against the arched top. I got distracted momentarily to what I was about to ask him and gazed into his eyes. They were brown but the mesmerized me every time I lay my own eyes. "What's wrong y/n?" He repeated. I zone back into reality. Yay me-

"uh sorry, You said Tommy was tending to the cat? in this room" I glance around our medical wing in again search for the blonde haired boy and the feline Wilbur told him to look after"

"He might be tending to him somewhere else-" My senses were overwhelmed with anxiousness. Where was the cat? Did Tommy take him back to where I picked him up? Did he hurt them? I hold my head but Wilbur seems to quickly notice and he slides his smooth hand under my chin. His finger push my chin to look up at him. We lock eyes and he smiles softly.

"Y/n I'm sure he's being responsible with the feline you brought in. And-" He cuts himself off and clears his throat quickly. "Why did you bring a cat in?" Who didn't like cats here? I thought to myself but replied to his question differently than I first thought.

"Because I couldn't bare to watch it die" I smirked and looked at him. I felt exactly what he was thinking and he stepped back, his face frowning.

"No.. We're not keeping it"

"WHY!?" I yell, balling my left hand that was stronger into a weak fist.

"Because we don't need any animals around" He sighed.

"Come on Wilby, Please. For me?"

"Wilby-what" He shook his head. "No Sunshine"

I ignore the pet name and keep arguing. " We both know you love cats-"

"Yes, but we don't need one"

"Your no Fun. I'll take care of it myself" I huff and cock my head up. He rolls his eyes and gazes around the room.

"No"

"Fine" I say angrily "I'll move out with the cat" Ha Wilbur.

"No- WHAT NO!?" His eyes widened but then relaxed again. "You would not" He sounded so sure of himself.

"Watch me." I stare at him confidently and crossed my arms to mimic his stance but sitting down. He hoisted his two hands and raked down the side of his head.

"Fine, you can keep the cat...." He mumbled. I heard but I felt like being slightly mean.

"I didn't catch that. Mind repeating?" He huffed extremely loudly and stepped forward.

"I SAID YOU CAN KEEP THE CAT" He bellowed. I know he didn't like repeating himself. I smiled.

"Why thank you-" In that moment I heard someone swing the medical wing's door open. The door smashed into the side of the wall and Wilbur did not look impressed. Maybe from me or the door. I don't know, could be both or none. It was Tommy and he was carrying a medium carboard box in with a blanket. Was he giving me a blanket to stay the night in here? Honestly I hate this room. It feels to eerie. He had a neutral expression imprinted onto his face. He turned his back onto me when he approached and signified Wilbur to give him space to place the box down. The tall brunette nodded, but as he walked past the him, the blonde whispered something into his right ear. I saw a slight smile appear but quickly fade as he saw my eyes glance at him. What did I do?

"Y/n" Tommy snapped my attention from Wilbur to Him standing in front of me.

"Hi Tommy" I say gazing at the box he was holding. The carboard box did look used and almost heavy. There was a thick small red blanket draped over the sides of the box. I tilt my head, and a smile appears on his face.

"Guess what's in the box" He says, his voice monotone. Why don't I know and Why was Tommy away from tending the cat? He was extremely hurt.

"Tommy why aren't you taking care of the cat Wilbur asked you to take care of" He exchanged a quick glance with Wilbur. I didn't think anything of it so I shrugged.

"Just Guess" He said firmly. I nod slightly and glance at the box in front of me. All I could see was a blanket.

"A blanket?" I answered. He looked as if he was trying to hold back laughter.

"You have absolutely no idea what this could be?"

I shook my head "Not a single clue"

"Fine I'll tell you" He smiled. He brought the box to the bed level and slightly lifted the blanket. 

"Its the cat"

Hah I'm leaving it here because 3 chapters in one week is just wow. I'm on the writing grind this week. Anyways enjoy the rest of your morning/early morning/evening/afternoon or night as my hand feels as if my HAND is gonna fall off.

Words- 940

-Rex :))