CHAPTER 28

This chapter is inspired by Macksteele! Thanks a lot for your idea💕
THIRD POV

This chapter is inspired by Macksteele! Thanks a lot for your idea💕THIRD POV

Sendai Arena

Luna walked alone looking around. Hinata sent her messages that he was on his way to the gymnasium. He wanted to meet her before the game started.

"Where is he..." Luna mumbled to herself.

A guy, with curly dark hair and a face mask walked towards her. Luna looked at the tall man and noticed he wore MSBY jacket. The man stood straight in front of her. "You are Ukai Luna?" The man said glancing down at the girl. Luna nodded.

"I'm Kiyoomi Sakusa. Hinata and the others already went inside." Sakusa hold her hand and lead her into the building. "Hi Sakusa." Luna didn't know, but it actually rare for Sakusa to have physical contact with others.

"You have changed." Sakusa said. Luna tilted her face to Sakusa. She let Sakusa continue his sentence. "Before, you always looked like a lost duckling wandering around. But now, you looked mature and confident." Sakusa smiled under his mask. His usual stiff face also soften.

"Oh! You knew me?" Luna said looking at the man. "Hmm-mm." Sakusa hummed in response. He did saw Luna countless times in volleyball spring competition, but he never approached her. Looking from afar was enough.

But it was different this time. Both him and Luna were adults. It was a good time to plan for the future...

They arrived at a door. When he opened the door, Luna saw the faces she missed the most. Bokuto, Atsumu and Hinata stood up quickly on their feet.

"Luna!"

The three men surrounded Luna in a blink of an eye. Luna got drowned in their tears and hugs.

"Oh my god! My little one have become so beautiful!" Bokuto said with tears and snot messing up his face.

"My baby have turned into a healthy lady! I missed you so much!" Atsumu pinched Luna's rosy cheeks.

Hinata bawling his eyes out on her shoulder. His hands wrap strongly around her waist. "Y-You are real! At last I got to meet you, Luna!"

Luna let out her soft laugh. Her bright eyes glistening with tears and her nose turned red. She was moved to be welcome here.

Bokuto pulled Luna on her shoulder so she was leaning on him. "With you here, I think I could spike the ball 100 times!" He said as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Luna nodded as she felt overwhelmed with happiness.

Knowing someone could do better for his day because of her, made her moved to tears.

"Gwahh! I wanted to go to toilet!" Hinata said hastily before rushing out of the room.

"He still have that same habit." Luna covered her mouth with her palm.

Atsumu was fiddling with her fingers, zoning out thinking about something. "You will be wearing a ring someday..." He said as he touched her ring finger. "I will only give you the expensive rings." Atsumu glanced at Luna face.