Teaser for the upcoming new arc

A/N:

A lot has happened, up to the fact that I even had COVID, and luckily survived. So yeah, I'm back to try and type.

I was already about to write the first arc finale of this fic. Yet suddenly strayed due to some issues as well. Because starting next arc, it might stray from canon, though I will still put scenes of it especially the 2 movies. Also, if I am able to understand the plot of the recent comics. They might be able to be included as well.

Anyways, teasers!

Possible Occurence for the upcoming new arc in Strength to Protect:

"Do I get a choice for this?! I can manage this on my own!" It might seem that his voice shows anger, but deep down, it was desperation as well.

Boboiboy knows this, but he just can't do it.

...

"I... there is something more about you. Yet, why can't you tell me?"

Silence, yet he expects this to be the answer.

...

"It's been awhile since we've done this, Boboiboy." Uttered by a long time friend.

And even if he felt pissed about the decision, Boboiboy still reminisces their moments together as partners.

...

"It's going to be a long trip. You need it, and they need this as well. You can't expect yourself to be with them forever."

Brown eyes glared at the man, "Like you're the one to talk!"

It didn't help how his hands suddenly showed sparks.

...

"Boboiboy, you have to know that I have a second tier. But you're not yet ready to achieve it."

A choked sob came from his lips, "What do I have to do... I can't beat him..."

...

His hands felt as if sharp knives entered within his veins. Yet the adrenaline pumping inside of him runs deeply, ignoring the ache and the protest he felt inside.

It doesn't matter if he dies here. He'll make sure that his family and friends won't be harmed by the enemy.

"I will put an end to this..."

"ABANG! NO!"