Shopping.

We are throwing party tomorrow and kai already bought everything which is needed but he still wants to go to shopping and he is being so annoying since the morning so I just give in.

So currently we are driving to the maybe somewhere. I didn't even know where are we going bcz he is not telling me anything.

"Kai where are we going?"I asked

"Y/n I already told you that it's a surprise."HE said.

"but we have to go to the hospital first."

"Yes I know and we'll be going there after this."He said and I just sighed.

After some time he pull car infront of mall.

"Why are we here?"I asked

"For getting stuffs."HE said rolling his eyes.

"Wow what an answer.Ughhhh Kai you are so annoying."I said

"Well thanks I guess. Now come on let's go inside."He said.

"fine."I said unbuckling my seat belt.

=============================================================================

"How about this y/n?"Kai said holding a cute frock 

"Kai you already bought so many things  you know and we don't even know the gender yet."I said tiredly.

"I think we should get something neutral."HE said looking at more stuff.

"But you already get those."I said.

"So what I want to buy everything for the baby I know I am not your family but I want to do this not for you but for me and the baby."HE said in irritation.

"Well you don't have to."I mumbled.

"Y/n Listen here and very carefully bcz am not going to tell you this again."He said grabbing my shoulders and looking straight into my eyes. "This life that you are having in you is not only your's okay you are related to many peoples and every one of us have  the rights to do ,buy , give anything we want. May be you don't consider me as your brother but for me you are my lil sister and I love you. And I am going to spoil this baby with everything I have. I don't care if you get angry on me but you can't stop me. And if you are thinking about the money then miss let me remind you a thing that I am a well qualified doctor and I earn more than I need. So cut this crap and let me buy more things for MY BABY."He completed leaving me speechless.

"Okay."This was the only word I could said.

After that we run into more shops of babies and now my legs are hurting so much.

Kai excused himself and I found a bench to sit .

Soon I saw kai coming with two more bags didn't he said he need to go to the restroom.

"What is that?"I said.

"Well I saw your feets were swelled to I buy shoes for you "He said sitting in front of me taking my feets in his hand.

"Kai you don't have to ."

"Let me Y/n plz!"He said in small tone like he was guilty.

"Kai I am fine."I said patting his shoulder.

"I am sorry. bcz of me you are in pain now."HE said still looking at my feets.

"I am perfectly fine kai."I said and give him my best smile and got up from the bench giving him hand .

"Let's go?"I asked and he smiled.

============================================================================

Right now we are in the hospital getting my ultra sound done and after that we are going to know about the gender of the baby.

"I see Y/n the baby is healthy and doing very good in there."Bogum-shi said.

"Thank you."I said 

"So do you wanna know about the baby's gender?"HE asked.

"Hyung just keep that secret from her and tell me we'll reveal this tomorrow at the party."Kai said in excitement.

"That's a good Idea what do you say y/n?"Bogu-shi asked.

"I am okay with that too if you guys wanna do that."I said.

"Okay then Let's get the test's done."HE said 

============================================================================

I have done the tests and now we are waiting for the results.

"Ughh Hyung when will the reports come?"Kai said whining.

"So exited aren't we."Bogum-shi said.

"Of course I am going to be uncle ."Kai said

"Dr. park here are the  reports."A nurse came handling the reports to the doctor.

"thank you."HE said.

"Okay "Bogum-shi said opening the file.

As he open the file kai was waiting for bogum-shi to tell him.

"Hyung what it is?"He asked.

"Come here."He said smiling.

"Here."He said handling him the file and just as he read the gender he screamed.

"WHATTTTTT????? I AM SOO HAPPPYYYYYY."He screamed

"Thank you thank you thank you ."Kai was continue ramble thank you and come to me hugging the hell out of me.

"I am so happy."HE said and I looked at him he was crying.

"Kai why are you crying."I said wiping his tears.

"I can't tell you y/n how much i am happy."HE said through his tears.

"I can't wait to tell everyone."He said pulling from the hug.

"Hyung you are coming to help me for the party right."HE asked 

"What kind if question is this? Are you forgetting that I am also going to be an uncle."HE said narrowing his eyes.

"Ohh yes I forget."He said

"I am so exited for tomorrow."Kai said.

I hope everything goes perfect.