Madman

Jae's P. O. V. 

"If you want me to forget everything, I will. " I said, looking in the mirror with a straight face. 

And with that, I took a long shower and wore the same dress for shooting the last day of Dynamite. I went straight to the kitchen and saw everyone waiting for me.

"Oh, Jae you're ready? " Tae asked as I smiled.

A fake smile.

"Yes, Tae. I'm starving. Let's eat! " I said as I grabbed a plate and sat beside Kook.

But before I could sit Kook shouted,
"Hey! Look if you are sitting on a pile of sugar? " 

I checked my chair but there was nothing. So, I sat and asked,
"Why? " 

"Cause your ass looks pretty sweet. " Jungkook winked as he looked at me grinning. 

"Oh my gwad! Stop! " I said in disbelief as I looked at Jinnie. 

"Jinnie, Kook is disturbing me again! He is again telling me his perverted jokes. " I said.

He wasn't very happy. But still he smiled as he said,
"Okay, I'll starve him. "

"Hyung no! " Kook whined.

"Oh yeah! " I said as I went to Jinnie and hugged him and when I was about to pull away, he grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"We need to talk. " He whispered as he stood up and left the kitchen. 

I contemplated as I looked at everyone's face and then followed Jinnie. He was waiting for me in the balcony. 

"What you wanted to talk about? " I asked as he looked at me. 

"You didn't forget anything did you? " Jinnie asked as he looked through my soul and grabbed my hand.

I gulped as I freed my hand from him and said,
"What are you talking about? "

"Those Benzos didn't work on you and you remember everything right? " He asked, smiling a little. 

Why was he even smiling? 

"I don't remember anything? I was with Hobi and then? What happened? " I said as I massaged my head, trying to convince him that I did forget.

"Tsk. How will those Benzos work when I replaced them with clean water? " Jinnie said amusingly as he looked at me. 

"You did WHAT? " I asked as I looked as if he was a madman

"I did what I thought will be good. " He said, smiling. 

"Why? Why did you do that? " I said as I scratched my head. 

"To show you whom you can trust and whom you can't. If you don't want to trust me then okay. The life is yours. " He said as he was about to let go. 

"How can I forget the way Yoongi oppa touched me? How can I forget the way he eye fucked me! Now I'm thinking that having Benzos would be best for me. " I said as I started to breath heavily. 

"Jae-ah calm down- "

"HOW CAN I? " I said as he quickly shushed me. 

"Shh. The others will hear and you know that won't be good. " He said as he backed away. 

"Jinnie help me. "

"How? " 

"Tell me everything you know. " I said as he nodded, agreeing easily.