Levi - Jealous

A/n: I literally had to think a lot while writing about our shy otaku boi! Like literally for a shy kinda boyfriend scenario!

Picture: The beautiful picture doesn't belong to me - https://in.pinterest.com/pin/690176711648546081/

...

First Person POV

"Phew~ We made it to RAD on time!"

I panted along with Mammon, who not so surprisingly was late. He bumped into me while in the kitchen, grabbing something to eat and rushing to RAD. On our way to school as usual I had to deal with Mammon's problem. Some stupid demon was chasing him and yes, I had to help him escape again.

It took us a while to escape and thankfully we reached the RAD even after taking a long route. "I knew we'd make it after all you were with The Great Mammon" grinned and panted. "Haha sure Mams!" I said and wiped my sweat. " Well see you then, Levi must be-"

"Oi human! Hold up, I need to treat you." He said before taking my hand without any hesitation.

"E-Eh? T-Treat me?! Uh- is this the Mammon I know?" HE dragged me to the cafeteria and handed me Hell Kitchen's Noodles.

'Okay, this is weird I thought to myself. "Umm thank you Mams! B-But you sure. This is unexpected of you so". Mammon sighed, "Tch, you think a lot. The Great Mammon is thanking you. So just accept it."

I smiled at him and decide to accept it. Before I could say anything else, I felt a hand intertwining mine which made my heart jump.

"G-Good Mornin, Y/N"

I turned around to see my blueberry-haired boyfriend, with his usual composure but something seemed off about him.

I mean, his expression is still aloof and timid but his brows are not matching his expression. Wait- Did he just- He is holding my hand?

"Oh, hey Levi! Morning!" I smiled at him

Levi smiled at me, but when he turned to Mammon, he started to bite his lip and hug my arm. I noticed this but when I was about to say something. Levi said, "Mammon you're supposed to return my money."

"Ohh, never gonna get it from me, dumb!" With that, he ran off. I chuckled at their antics and we both started to walk towards our class.

On our way to the class, I could feel Levi squeeze my arm since he was hugging it the whole time. I wanted to ask but then he spoke up.

"Umm Y-Y/N?"

"Yes, Levi?" I asked and smiled hoping that whatever he is feeling right now will ease it.

He went silent for another second then he shook his head before kissing the top of my head.

"O-Oh never mind. It's nothing" He replied and gave me a shy smile realizing what he'd done.

("TIMESKIP" BROUGHT TO YOU BY- Beel working out in the gym shirtless-)

Throughout the day he behaved the same. He kept sitting beside me during the class and even hugged me occasionally even though we're in a public place. I mean I don't mind him doing all this but when it comes to this type of stuff, he usually gets embarrassed or shy and prefers doing this when we're alone or no one is looking.

I wonder what's up with him.

"Y/n~~"

I turn around to see Asmo with Mammon and Satan. Asmo is holding something which looks like tickets?