Chapter 14: almost there

Brook's POV
"Baby" I didn't move,"come on,baby,you need to eat" he rubbed my shoulder,"darling" I sat up,"I'm not hungry,stop" they stared at me as if I were sleep talking,"you want us to leave you alone" I shook my head,"I won't eat anyways" I laid back down,hearing them sighing.

I heard them put the plate on the drawer next to me,in the corner of my eyes I saw Draco's hair,he towered over my body,carefully,taking the collar off,"eat,don't starve yourself,because I'll force you" he threatened.

They got up,angrily,leaving the room,I took the plate,taking a huge bite of the burger,finally feeling relieved,"I knew you would eat" Draco poked his head through the door,making me roll my eyes,"we're going shopping today,I'll bring you some clothes" I let out a very small smile,nodding,"we talked about it,Brook" he crossed his arms,"y-yes s-sir" I kept my head down,"good girl" he smiled,and walked out again.

The only thing on my mind now was,escape,and this time I'm going to success,and get back to my mom. Draco came back to the room,with a dress,and white snickers. He put the clothes on the bed,I took the dress,as he slide his hands into his pockets,he brought me a French flower puff sleeve dress,she was pretty short,"n-no" he groaned,"I didn't ask" he stepped closer,making me go back "you're going to be a good girl,and put the dress on,understood?" He grabbed my neck harshly,stopping me from stepping back,giving it a squeeze,"y-yes sir" he smirked,"good girl".

"If you're not dressed in five minutes,you really don't want to test my anger" he gave me a stern look,and left,I got up,looking for any camera in the room,and of course that'll be one. I got behind it,making sure she's not aim at me,"we already saw everything" a sound came into the room,"microphones" I flinched,and turned around,Tom standing there,smirking,making me cover myself.

"We already saw,I saw,I dressed you once" I turned around,"come on baby" he grabbed my shoulders,turning me around,still covering my chest,"have you seen yourself" I looked down,"you look amazing,princess" he lift my chin up,"you.are.beautiful" he said,pausing at every word,I smiled slightly,looking down,he kissed my forehead,"try the dress on,if you don't like it,I'll bring you something else,okay?" I nodded.

It's weird that with me,they are so.....sweet,and rough,and with other people they are so.......harsh.

"C-can you turn around,please" he let out a small smile,turning around,I put on the bra Draco brought with the dress,than putting the dress on,I turned around,"y-you can turn around" I really have no idea why I am stuttering.

He turned around,smiling as he saw me,he lead me to the mirror in the corner of the room. I ran my hands over my curves,studying myself for a second,"do you like it" Tom moved my hands,"i-it's okay" he studied every part of me,"do you want to keep it on" he whispered in my ear,"y-yeah" he smiled,"put on your shoes" he gestured towards the bed.

I sat on the bed,slowly putting the shoes on,I got up,walking over to Tom,"good girl",he grabbed my forearm,leading me upstairs to their office. Tom opened the door,seeing Draco working on some shit in his computer,"hey darling" he said,not looking up at her,Tom opened one of his drawer,taking the collar and the leash,"no" I backed away from him.

"Brook" Toms eyes darken,"I'm not going with it in public" he smirked,"the whole point of it,is so people will know that you're ours" I shook my head,"it's humiliating" he chuckled,"no one will dare to look your way,if you're with us" I shook my head again,"I'll be a good girl,I promise" he sigh,"you don't have a say in it,baby" I closed my eyes starting to cry,again,I'm sick of crying.

"Open your eyes,Brook" I shook my head,"I said,open your eyes" no answer,or move,"open your fucking eyes!" He shouted,making me flinch and open my eyes,"you're going to put the collar on,and act like a good girl,under fucking stood?" He shouted again,I whimpered,nodding,"words" he pinned me against the wall,"y-yes s-sir" I cried out,"good girl".