𝟏𝟖~ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

"WAKE UP, GISELLE ROSE MORETTI!" yells a voice. I could tell it was Ana, but I didn't care; I snuggled deeper into the cover and smiled to myself as the yelling subsided.

The next thing I know, I'm wet. I know what you're thinking, horny fuckers, not wet like that.  Annoyed,  I open my eyes to see Ana grinning at me. I jumped out of bed and began chasing her downstairs, where we ended up

I realise the maids and guards around us are amusedly watching us. I come to a halt and give her a death stare. and we stare until we burst out laughing. She knows I'm not going to be angry with her.

We collapse onto the couch and take deep breaths. "I swear to the devil, Ana, if you do that again, I'm going to throw you in a pool full of piranhas." I turn to see her eyes widen and burst out laughing again, to which she sighs relieved.

I check the clock on the wall and see that it is 7:30 a.m., and I have to be at the warehouse by 8 a.m. "Bitch, hurry up, we have a meeting in half an hour." She rolls her eyes and walks upstairs, and I follow her to my room.

I dash into my closet after the shower to find an outfit for the meeting. I wear a black turtle neck long-sleeved shirt tucked into my leather pants matching a black Gucci belt.

 I wear a black turtle neck long-sleeved shirt tucked into my leather pants matching a black Gucci belt

After I do my makeup and put my hair up in a messy type of bun, I put on my necklaces and top it off with a comfy white coat because it's winter here in New York

After I do my makeup and put my hair up in a messy type of bun, I put on my necklaces and top it off with a comfy white coat because it's winter here in New York. I put on my white stiletto 4 inch heel and walk out the door to the cars waiting for Ana. That girl is always late.

says you who is always late. i scowl at my thoughts.

i'm not!...just fashionably late bitch.

why you gotta call yourself a bitch.

arrghhh, my own mind makes me go crazy

cause you're a crazy bitch.

oh shut it.

then you wont be able to think-

A hand smacks my head from behind, interrupting my thoughts. "What the fuck is going on? What made you do that?" I ask ana

"Calm down, you were zoned out, so I did it," I give her an are-you-serious look, and she gets the point that it was her strike 2 today and rushes into the car.

I roll my eyes at her behaviour and get in as well, driving off to the warehouse. When we arrive, I see Alexander and his men as well. Mr. T gets out of the car and, as usual, runs to my side, opening the door for me.

When I approached them, I noticed Alexander's eyes flitting around my body, so I took advantage of the opportunity to check him out as well. He's dressed in a white shirt, a black suit, and a coat, and he's as handsome as ever.

I'm led inside and as I walk, I notice someone staring at me. I turn slightly and see Alexander staring intently at...my ass...I mentally smack myself for removing my coat seeing as my leather pants make my ass look perfect. I know, and I kinda like the fact that he's staring at my ass, oops hehehehe.

when we reach the room before we could enter he suddenly moved in quick but i was quicker. i lean in and say "stop looking at my ass you maldito idiota" i basically curse him and he smirks, what an annoying ass hole.

He walks to the front of the table, sits in his chair, and begins the meeting. "So, as you all know, we are planning to attack the Russian's main base in Russia, and we need a lot of help, so we made a deal with an assassin, he looks at me and gestures." Meet 'the killer' the world's most deadly assassin.

I hear a few gasps and whispers. Did they mistake me for a man? Pigs who are sexist. I roll my eyes at them and get to my feet. "Yes, I am the killer, but that doesn't change the fact that I am a woman."

"So I suggest you all respect me on the same level as you respect him, and believe me, I act in accordance with my name," I say to them.

it's been two hours and no one came up with any good plan. i already planned something like in 30 mins to this meeting but i stayed to see if they can come up with anything.

now that my patience level is low i interrupt them. " if you could all stop and listen to me, I have a plan. Okay, now that I have your attention, my insider in the Russian mafia says he hasn't seen...victor in a year, and he always communicates with his second in command. victor  is returning now that he has gone. We must attack during that time period. There must be a plan A and a plan B, and for the first, we will have two teams of 150 men. Outside, 100 people will surround the area, while the remaining 50 people and ourselves will move inside. Ana, who is alsp a hacker, will be hacking inside their system and guiding us through the mission. Our prime target is the victor himself. We need to capture him alive or set off bombs there. does that sound now?" i ask knowing its the best.

"Well, that's an excellent plan, boss, and we should go with it," one of his men says. "Yes, I believe so as well. When are we going to attack?" "in a week as Victor will not be staying here for long knowing we have a possible clue about his stay."

I continue as he nods. "I hope you'll follow through on the deal; that's keeping Victor alive for me." My voice was so harsh that everyone flinched.

"So, gentlemen, please prepare for the mission, which is set to begin for two days from today, and with that, the meeting is finished"

to be continued...