41.

"He's not willing to meet with you?" Namjoon questioned.

"No." Taehyung calmly replied.

"This is a huge deal. We don't need an enemy that big. You have to convince him to meet with you." He was clearly panicking.

"I will try again. I'm not going to let him intimidate us. We're a big deal too."

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temples. This was something he'd overthink for the rest of the day. Taehyung stood up and fixed his suit jacket.

"I have another meeting right now. We have no time to worry about that. Yoongi you may leave. Remember that you have to meet Chen after five. Oh and let Jimin know we will have dinner this Friday. Tell  him to check the package delivered to him this morning."

He nodded and exited through the door as Taehyung attempted to calm down his older brother. If he was honest, he was kind of worried about the situation too.

If things went out of hands—God forbid what would happen. If they even made it out alive. The worst thing was that he didn't know what bothered him more.

The fact that Taehyung had left a package for Jimin requesting dinner or this huge deal with a potential enemy.

He quickly shook his head to clear his mind. He made his way up the stairs to meet with Jimin who was in his room like usual.

"Sehun, Taehyung is leaving now. He's waiting for you." He announced making his way to the door.

He scowled disapprovingly and walked to the elevator. It still bothered him to know he wasn't part of an important business meeting. Even though he was Taehyung's main guard now.

Before Yoongi could even knock on the door, Jimin had already opened the door. "Do you have x-ray vision?" He joked with his hand in the Sri.

"I heard you talking to Sehun." He admitted shyly.

"Can I come in?"

Jimin didn't say a thing, but opened his door wider for him to come in. They stared at each other for a few minutes until Yoongi sat down on his bed.

He hadn't realized how much his feet were aching. The whole time he was in Taehyung's office he was tensing up so hard. Jimin took a seat next to him and they looked at each other, never breaking eye contact.

"Taehyung is falling for you." Yoongi blurted out loud. What a harsh way to break the awkward tension. It changed the mood completely.

Jimin's eyes widened and to this he broke eye contact. He had suspected this, but tried to not think about it. Otherwise it would add more to his stress.

Now Yoongi knew of this and it was inevitable to cover it up. It was like trying to hide the sun with his hand. Impossible.

"Why...why do you say that?"

"I can see it in his eyes. The way he treats you is something I've never seen in him. He went to see Jungkook a few days back. I'm sure his intent was to prove to himself that he does have feelings for you. He also wanted me to tell you that he wants dinner with you Friday and to check the package that was delivered to you."

Jimin's face reddened. He had already opened up the package with the kinky things Taehyung wanted him to wear. He hid it on purpose not wanting Yoongi to see it, but he still found out.

Finally, he shook his head in denial afraid that this would change the connection Yoongi had for him. Would it make him stop feeling for him?

"It's just not true. He can't—he can't fall for me. What's there to love? I'm—I'm only a prostitute he hired for a year. That's all. I'm just a distraction. I'm—"