17. The past🥺🥺

( sorry for late 🥺
Words 1120)

After spending some quality time naira and kartik were walking hand in hand enjoying the cool breeze.

After sometime all sat in car and was moving to there home naira said

Naira:- ice cream kha ke chale !?

Keerti:- yes I also want to have.

Kartik and naksh smiled at them.

They parked car that's when kartik asked naira.

Kartik:- NAira ! Say truly what do u think of love.

Naira immediately froze at her place and started shivering.

Naksh, keerti and kartik noticed this.

Naksh immediately changed the topic.

Naksh:- ab which flavour ?

All understood. All gave there flavour.

Naksh messaged kartik.

Naksh:- plz kartik don't talk about love she has a past. Wait I'll tell u afterwards.

Kartik:- no bhai if she wants to she will tell herself and I also will listen from her only I want to know she trust me or not to tell enough her past

Naksh:- hmm

Kirti went behind naksh as she wants different flavour.

Kartik was in deep thought.

Naira(in mind):- i trust u kartik and I will tell u I don't want to hide anything.

Naira:- kartik.

Kartik:- hmm.

Naira was hesitating.

Naira:- I.. want .to to

Kartik held her hand

Kartik:- tell me freely whatever u want to say.

Naira:- I am going to tell u my past

Kartik was shocked but he nodded.

Naira started.

I was in 12th std at that time I was studying in boarding school. I was from first only silent girl. Then one girl entered in my life. She changed me whole. U know I and her used to share each and everything think means small small things also. Her name was 'Rosie'. My one and only best friend. One day when we were sitting in canteen. On boy came and proposed Rosie. He said.

Flashback.

Kunj:- I really love u rosie. Not from today from last few months I have been noticing u. I really do.

Rosie and Naira were literally shocked they don't know what to say.

Rosie:- I want time plz understand.

Kunj:- it's absolutely ok. I'll wait.

Flashback end.

From that day Kunj started impressing Rosie in each and every way. Rosie was going in her trap but I thought something is fishy so I decided to tell Rosie.

When I told Rosie about that she took me wrong and we landed into fight.

I thought Rosie still needed time but she accepted Kunj proposal.

I was literally shocked on beyond telling her she accepted his proposal.

I decided to confront her.