Chapter 11

Zheng Anxing greeted him and rubbed Ji Li’s head like Ji Li was his own child.

“I should be glad I didn’t replace you at that time or it would be a loss to our crew.”

“Thank you, Director. I want to go and have a rest.” Ji Li’s barely curved his lips, his emotions still suffering from the scene he was just immersed in.

“Go. Get out of the scene and it is finished.” Zheng Anxing understood his emotions.

Qin Li followed Ji Li’s back, his eyebrows not relaxed. Zheng Anxing saw his state and decided to strike while the iron was hot.

“Qin Li, don’t take a break and directly shoot the next one?” It was easy to lose emotions after a long rest. Qin Li also had the idea of continuous shooting so he responded easily. “Yes.”

The other scene had been arranged long ago and it was a narrow alley to one scene. The scene was coherent.

Not long after Song Zhao died, Song Yi’s men caught the group of assassins and two were left alive.

The death of his younger brother stimulated Song Yi and he used the most brutal method to find the identity of the mastermind behind the scenes.

This was the key turning point for him to break with the king. Qin Li stood still at the entrance of the alley. His eyes were closed and he let the makeup artist put makeup on his face.

The makeup artist Xiao Mian had to stand on tiptoe. She was always lively but she didn’t dare say much. She looked at the cold-faced Qin Li and thought in her heart, ‘What is going on with Brother Li today? His whole body is cold and frightening.’ Xiao Mian finished her work and ran to the side quickly.

Zheng Anxing asked through the megaphone, “Qin Li, are you ready?”

Qin Li slowly opened his eyes. He twisted the ‘blood’ on his clothes with his fingers and his eyes were cold again.

Zheng Anxing saw him quietly enter the character’s state and quickly started shooting. The body of an assassin fell to the ground and blood flowed.

Qin Li carefully held the bloody steamed bun in his hands and walked toward the alley with no expression.

He passed a half-dead assassin who was struggling. The other party grabbed his clothes and coughed up blood while begging, “General, s-spare me please!”

“I know it was wrong. I-I don’t want to kill you..” Qin Li crouched down, picked up the short knife dropped by the assassin and stabbed with a fierce hand.

The knife sank into the assassin’s heart and caused him to lose his breath in an instant.

The blood bag hidden under his clothes splashed and landed on Qin Li’s face. He seemed unaware of it and continued.

Every time Song Yi passed an assassin or corpse, he would stop and stab them in the heart.

More and more blood fell on his face and clothes, lining up with the creepy hatred in his eyes.

It was written that Song Yi stabbed the hearts of the assassins in order to get revenge for his brother. He didn’t even let go of the dead bodies.

Qin Li’s acting undoubtedly added enough tension to this scene. The staff gathered watched with open mouths.

All of them were deeply impressed by this man’s acting skills. It was worthy of the movie emperor who took four trophies! The fake could be acted as if it was real!

Yuan Yifei sat in front of the monitor and sucked in a breath of cold air. He inexplicably felt a bit of pain in his heart.

The filming continued.