The other man

"Hi, baby..." Taehyung kissed your nape, "What is this?" He frowned to see the paper in front of you.

"Nothing." You giggled, ticklish by his action.

"I told you not to bring the work back. When do you get time to rest?" Taehyung climbed the bed. He thought it was a good idea showing you his V line. You bit your lower lip, he was such a tease.

"I think it's okay, because i bring back my boss too." He smirked.

"Yeah? Why don't you do me then?" His deep voice was such a sin itself.

"I'll be right there. Let me read this paper first." You should check the marriage contract before sending it back to the lawyer

"Aaah, baby, come on. I'm cold." He whined.
You couldn't resist him. Probably never will.
"I'm coming." He should revised my objections the other day, you signed the paper and rushed to join Taehyung on the bed, he pulled you close to him immediately. Smirking.

"My goddess." He breathed.

You are in sort of relationship with Taehyung,
Not officially. But.. you know.. casually warming each other bed.
he was your senior at college, the one who invited you to work with him. It just one of the rebel behavior after your parents announced their plan about stupid marriage.

Do you love him? Unconsciously.
He is such a gentleman, polite and a lot of employees adore him. Taehyung has an old soul, you found him romantic and sweet.

His face look very handsome, people wouldn't believe such a beauty exist not to mention the sex was never boring. He always has something new he'd love to learn.
Almost too eager if you may say.

No body at work know about the two of you.
He said you quote "This just casual, no pressure."Of course you wouldn't be surprise if he has another woman. That's what years of relationship teach you.

You shouldn't fall to him or to anyone.
Not even your temporary husband.

————

Putting a white plain dress and some light make up on, you are ready to go. You stared at yourself for a three good minutes. You aren't sure either to pity the girl or just.. be grateful as your parents wish you to be.

"We marry you to a good family."

Like you just win a gold trophy.  

None from them will attend the occasion in civil registration.

You told your parents about the whole arrangement, not the marriage contract part and they are satisfied with it.

Yeah, why would they complain anyway?
They already got what they want.
Of course, your mother prefer to celebrate with big wedding, it's a huge thing after all to marry into the Jeon's family. They're not so easy to approach. As long as  their joined business goes smoothly, your parents doesn't see the problem here.

So, there will be just you and him. His lawyer contacted you again to set the date the other day and today is the day.

You hate how he took you lightly, he didn't call you after telling him to fuck himself. He probably ordered his lawyer to handle the matters with you without bothering him.

He is a very busy man after all, you thought sarcastically. That's totally okay.
You will sign the paper and say goodbye to him. See you in four years on divorce settlement, loser! You'll have the apartment all for yourself.

You already move your stuff to the place he bought for this fake marriage. The apartment was slightly small than you imagine. You thought he will buy you whole big mansion which is crazy to live alone with. But it was comfortable enough. Still bigger than your current place.

You entered the civil registration. Looking for his lawyer, he will be there for both of you convenient. You recognized him in a dark color suits, he nodded politely to you.
Heading to your direction immediately.

"Where is he?"
"There is he. Traffic in this country is unbelievable." Late is late, Mr Lawyer.

You turned to face the guy, your mouth is gape open. Shit. He is so hot. His figure is slender, look at how small his waist is.

You are eyeing him down from his legs, up to his head. You looked away after capturing his good looking face. He dressed neatly too. You brushed the thought to have in mind.

BEHAVE YOURSELF, WOMAN!
He's nothing but good look!

Jungkook did the opposite of you, not once he glanced at you as if he isn't interested.

"Mr Jeon, this is Miss Y/n."

"At least you don't ask your lawyer to sign the marriage paper." The guy didn't answer you.

"Give her that." He said calmly.
His lawyer opened his briefcase and looked for something inside.

"This is the wedding ring, you could keep or wear it, Miss." It is a beautiful diamond ring. Surely he had quite a taste. You tried to act not impressed by the ring he bought.

"Will he wear his ring?" Jungkook looked at you coldly, not a single word came out from him.

"Mr Jeon will not wear any marriage symbolize. This is just formality, Miss." The lawyer answered in his place.
This will surely be a joyful marriage.

You took the ring and put it on, looking good.
"Sure, why not." You said. Woman indeed loves beautiful and shiny thing.

No more words exchange after both of you signed the marriage paper. Mr Lawyer talked with him in a low voice. You walked in front of them, intending to leave first. Even his figure is handsome, he is cold to the bone.

Man like this won't spare anything for his ambition. Let alone woman he met only today. Now you were legally his wife. Feeling like one of his property who lives in his another property.

"Take good care, husband. Thank you for the ring." You put your glasses on and slid back in to your car.

People can misunderstand it for engage ring.
However it's just so pretty you doesn't mind.
You can't stop admiring the shape of the diamond.

A Tycoon like him surely didn't think twice before paying to this thing. It looks. heavy yet feels so light like you are wearing a feather.

———

You lit the candle. Taehyung could be here any minute. You invited him to your new apartment. You don't want to be alone first night here.
A good company like him is all you need.

Taehyung has. no idea you are married to another man and for the time being you have no intention to tell him. The husband will not attend your life anyway. It just another freedom you could dream of.

Putting the apron on top your so little clothes, crop tee and short that barely cover yourself, you are making dinner for two. You won't do this on normal day.

"Shut.." You spat in pain.

A warm palm led your hand to the sink, pouring water on it.

"You..!" Your eyes widened.

Jungkook took the first aid kit from the living room. Bandaging the small cut on your finger.

"What are you doing here?" You pulled your hand away. His eyes finally meet yours.

"It's the wedding night...."