Your Sister

"Don't you have another plan?" You frowned.
He's rich and have plenty time to spend.
Who does nothing but stayed in an empty apartment. What about the other girl that you've assume he's dating? The next second you realized that you didn't give a shit, "You know what, I'm tired do whatever you want."

You got into the bedroom. He tidied up.
There was pile of laundry you left before you go, now they were all gone. You mouth turned into grim line.

Jungkook entered the bedroom. He doesn't glance at you and goes straight to the bed. You are glaring at him, "Who told you to touch my clothes!"

"I've nothing to do. The house were all mess. Doesn't woman like it when their husband help with the house chores?" Well, they normally did. But when you found your clothes were all folded including your lace undergarments, you were boiling up again.

"YOU WASH MY UNDERWEAR TOO?!"
"I didn't put it in washing machine. They are delicate." Does he really clueless? "I washed it with hands." He added innocently.
Kind of proud of himself if i may say.

"PERVERT!" You screamed.

"I've seen it. It's not that exciting." You couldn't help but feel offended by his statement. What? Did he think your body were not good enough for him? You lost your words.

Well you had been seeing him almost naked, it would be lie if you said he doesn't look good. You gave him disgust look and slammed the bathroom door close.

Splashing your face with the cold water.
Four years.. This was only the beginning.

Could Taehyung wait that long?

Recently he had been hinting to take the relationship to the next level. You can't act like it was nothing everytime. It will hurt his feelings at some point. If only you could tell Taehyung the truth. If only you don't need to marry Jungkook.

You are too scared Taehyung will leave you, he is the only one you don't want to lose for now.
Even if he doesn't want to marry you, as long as Taehyung stays you won't ask for anything else.
He is more than enough.

"Where are you going?" Despite his tone that untainted calm, he seemed confuse.

"Back to my place." You answered him shortly, "I'm not living with you. I'm agree to sign the paper because the lawyer said you won't involve to this marriage, claiming you are busy. You don't need you to give me money as well. I'm more than able to support myself."

He did transferred amount money to your bank account, the number was quite generous for monthly expenses! Does he think you eat with gold sprinkles or something? Can't believe he gave it just like that just because a piece of paper.

"You haven't heard.." He drowned into a deep thought. What is it now? You waited but he is so into his own thoughts so you decided to leave without any more words.

"You should stay here." He grabbed your arm when you almost reached the door. Jungkook took off his hand off you, "Just stay here." He said.

"I don't want to!" You raised your voice at him. His face was stoned, for a second you scared of him.

Jungkook observed your face. He wondered why every time he is around your words always laces with poison. You are acting harsh to him.

"Why do you hate me so much? What do i do wrong?" He asked.

You yanked your hand, it just very natural for you to hate him. You don't have any personal matters against him. He is in the wrong time and place. Everything won't be this way if he doesn't have the power he has.

"Why did you agree to marry? It doesn't seem like you lack of money." And you quite sure no one can force him to marry you.

"I don't see why not." You slapped his face.

He doesn't see it coming. For a simple reason like that you have to bear four years with him. Does he marry you for fun? He doesn't know how to spend his money and decided a good company project and are were a fine deal.

"You are just like anyone else! Selfish human being. Man like you are terrible!"

"Stay here, why don't you listen?" You are tired of everyone trying to control your life.
Your parents and now him.

You smirked, "I don't see why i should stay. Looking at you make me sick." You dragged your luggage. Getting away from him.

His lips curled up, this woman really.
You surprised by the strong grip on your arm.

"I'm acting nice but you clearly take me as a fool. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate woman, but you need to know your place."

It seemed like you woke up the wild in him.
"You!" You tried to release your hand from him, "You hurt me, let go!" Jungkook caught your other hand you swung to slap him.

"You are such a rebel. No wonder i was advised to marry your sister two years ago. My loss. I should've listen back then."

"What did you say?!"
"I hate something I can't handle." He said with the coldness on each word.

"Let me go, you bastard!" He released you.
Jungkook sighed, "You've wasting my time. Don't come back late, wifey." His mischief smile gave you chills.

Thank God you open your eyes wide or else you will fall into his manipulative personality. You glared at him until the elevator door closed.

Jungkook received this marriage arrangement six months ago. Your family came to him when they were about to marry off your sister but he didn't have interested in marriage at the time.
He's busy reaching the top.

It's true he agreed to marry you for business purpose. He is in the perfect age for marriage so he did not see why he should reject your family the second time.

You threw the luggage on the backseat and drove back to your place.
You could marry a goat if it makes more money your parents wouldn't care less! Now you see how much they undervalue you, they are simply not care about the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with.

You told yourself it's only four years until he let you go. After that, you'll leave all of this behind.

Jungkook always look so calm.
He hides such a strong personality. You got a goosebumps just to think about it. You won't come back to his place ever again. Never.
You pulled out the key from your bag.

This apartment was originally belong to your sister's. It was her birthday present from your parents. You like the place so she offered you to live there after she got married.

Your mom mentioned she was about to do a little renovate in it. They had no idea you signed the paper with Jungkook.

"Wha..t?" You frowned, there was police line on the door. Was this some kind of joke?
You dialed your mom. She didn't pick up on the first call, "Mom?"

"It's good you finally called." You could hear how unhappy she was. 

"I went back to the apartment and there is police line on it."

"We lost our company. Now your dad assets currently freeze. Including the house we live in." She tried to calm herself, "Yuuna is also here.."

Your mother always look so collected, this is the first you heard her voice trembled. 

"What? Why?"

"They are going to divorce. She has been crying non stop. That bastard.." 

"Where is dad?" You are lost at word.

What kind of joke is this? Put aside the whole money thing though it as important as much.
You met your in law two or three times, he was a nice person always smiling and every words came out from his mouth was well considered. He is a man with class.

He looks like quite doted to your sister. You couldn't think of any sudden reason he would divorce your sister. She is the best out of three siblings.

"I'll stop by tomorrow."
You can't go back to Jungkook's apartment.
He will spit on your face. You groaned and went to the only place you had in mind.