Ch - 61. She woke up

Next day

Y/n's room's door opened revealing Rose. She had cotton and some medicine in her hand. She slowly walked towards Y/n and sat down beside her. Rose lifted the other girl's shirt and removed the already attached cotton. She started treating the wounds while tears falling down her eyes.

She remembers the day when Y/n would wince just by a movement on her wound. Now that Rose is applying a bit force, not seeing the girl's movement makes her feel so empty. It's like... she's not the Y/n she knew. She can't be. Before the fight broke, she saw Y/n's eyes looking at Jimin.

They had so many emotions in them, that it overwhelmed Rose. That pain clearly showed in her eyes. She was forced to leave Jimin. That's what she heard in the conversation happened yesterday when Jimin was up here. 'It was all because I forced her into this mess' was Key's word.

Never had she saw any men in this state. At first she thought Key loves Y/n so much and forcefully did this so he can have her but when Key said, 'I killed my sister's baby which wasn't even of months!!!' She knew all Y/n received these years was love and for that love, she had to sacrifice.

Rose wrapped the bandage over the cotton and pulled down the shirt. She looked at the girl lying peacefully. Her hand moved to Y/n's hairs, caressing it slowly. How much she would cry when she couldn't sleep right when their mom and dad died. See this peacefulness on her face would've made Rose relived.

But it didn't. Because it wasn't peacefulness. It couldn't be. Rose got up and walked out of the room to only hear sobs. She stopped and turned around to see a figure leaning on the wall, crying. She moved closer and saw it was Key.

"KiBum-shi" Rose called out as he flinched.

He quickly wiped his tears and stood up from the floor. He cleared his throat, facing the girl.

"Oh Rose... D-Did you treat Y/n pro-properly?" He stuttered.

Sighed, Rose took a step closer to him, "You should enter inside and see her yourself. It would help you a lot"

"I-I can't... I shouldn't see her. It's because of me she is lying inside. B-Because of me, she lost- hell Jimin and Y/n lost their child. I am too ashamed to face them" Key said making Rose smile a bit.

He really loves his sister. Rose took a deep breath and moved towards him. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she hugged him.

"You really took good care of her. The way she used to talk about you. How you both tease each other. How you give her everything she was, pamper her sometimes. She sees her big brother which she always wanted in you KiBum. I just think she would feel better to see that you visited her" Rose told him as he started crying on her shoulder.

Even not knowing each other, they both were comforting each other since last night. Riot Starters member would come and leave and Key didn't mind it. He knew how Y/n is, how much she likes to talk to people, ask about their opinions because some people are shut down that they don't speak again.

She is kind enough to make a beautiful bond with these people. Key could now see why she was acting this way. The way they care for her made him realize what he was doing all this time. Hurting Y/n and forcing her into something she didn't wanted to do.

"I-I didn't wanted to hurt her this deep. I thought it was just attraction towards Jimin and nothing else. Being rival, we shouldn't fall for each other. I lost my one sister like that I didn't wanted to lose another. That's why I was forcing her. I didn't wanted to see her like this. She is really precious to me Rose. I really love Y/n so much" Key sobbed on Rose's shoulder.