𝟏𝟐 | 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

The h/c sat on her chair while watching the view of the pond in front of her room with her katana

"I hope it's not a suicidal game," Y/N mumbled. She turned off the light and went to her bed. The moon peppered her room with its light from the window. She started to doze off after the long day.

 She started to doze off after the long day

"Gojo-san is usually awake," she mumbled. She checked her katana just in case if it's chipped. She set her katana on her waistband and locked her door. She walked past of the hallways while looking at the view of the sun. She knocked on Gojo's door twice while standing there.

"Gojo-san?" the woman said. She opened the door which revealed his room that looked like a normal apartment.

"I figured that it's right there?" Y/N mumbled. She opened the other door and made it. "This guy.. he never lock his door."

She walked to her friend and shook him.

"Gojo-san. It's morning," she said. She stood straight and stopped shaking the white haired man.

Gojo POV

How did she- idiot- I forgot to lock the doors last night. But I'll slide her down this time I guess? 

3rd person POV

"I guess I'm going to leave and go with Yuuji and the rest," Y/N said. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her. Well... he was on top of her with her head is between his arms.

"G-gomen," pink dusts spread across her face which made Gojo smirked.

"I can see you blushing there," he said.

"I'll get going," she said.

"See you later then," the white-haired man said. She got finally got out from there and closed his main door.

"What just happened?!" she said. Her face was pink, like Mitsuri's hair.

"If you feel that your heart is beating faster than it's supposed to be or you felt your face grew warm, bang! Someone got your heart!" she remembered the Love Pillar's message to her.