Chapter two

The things that just occurred wandered through my head as I walked into the front door to my house, my dad worked for a huge company so we had a shit ton of money, not to sound spoiled or anything but I definitely am

The things that just occurred wandered through my head as I walked into the front door to my house, my dad worked for a huge company so we had a shit ton of money, not to sound spoiled or anything but I definitely am. I do appreciate everything my dad does for me and I'm happy to live in such a beautiful home with things already provided for me.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell taking off my coat revealing my lingerine, thank fuck dad isn't home.

"How much did you make today sweetie?" She says softly not looking up at me whilst she does her crossword puzzle.

"I made 700 on the stage and then this guy tipped me 10,000 dollars for a private dance" I state remembering Reids face when I grinded on him and she finally looks up at me

"10,000 dollars? I don't even want to know what you did to get that much money" She chuckles.

"Mom!" I say out of embarssment "It's just dancing you know I don't let the men touch me" I protested even though I did infact let the man touch me.

"Okay okay, Go get changed before your dad sees you like that" She asks and I run up the stairs to my room stripping from my bodysuit, I changed into a grey sweatshirt and some black checkered pyjama bottoms, Just as I did so I hear the front door shut so I walk downstairs and greet my dad

"Hey dad how was work?" I ask pulling him in for a warm hug.

"It was hard, my boss doesn't exactly go easy on me" He chuckles and my mom greets him and gives him a kiss on the lips and I mentally cringe.

"Monica, Can you bring me my lunch tomorrow? I have to carry too many bags and it would be really helpful" My dad asks my mom

"I can bring your lunch up to your office tomorrow if that's easier?" I say, I mean I had nothing better to do and plus I love where dad works, It's the most cleanest and beautiful building in New York.

"That would be a great idea thankyou sweetheart" He smiles "You can also meet my boss too, he just moved back here from a long business trip".

Hopefully his boss is hot...

"Yeah sure, I'm gonna go head to bed now" I kiss my dad and mom on the cheek before entering my room and fall straight into bed not even bothering to do my skincare routine.

The next morning I check my phone and see a text from Vicky.

Vicky: Bitch! Where did you run off to last night?

I sighed remembering exactly why I ran off, I'm sad I will never see that guy Reid again but i'm also happy considering he's married and I really wouldn't want to be a homewrecker.

Me: Come to my house later and I'll tell you everything!!! I reply

Of course I'm going to tell my bestfriend everything, she knows how to keep her mouth shut about things like this so I trust her.

I got up out of bed putting on a nike sports bra and some leggings ready to bring my dad his lunch, I said goodbye to mom and drove off in my bentley towards the building my dad works in.

I arrived at the front desk and a lady greets me "Hello how may I help you today?" She smiles

"I uh- came to bring my dad his lunch" I stutter nervously.

"Your dads name?" She asks writing something down on a notepad infront of her.

"Uh Scott Sawyers" I answer and she tells me to go right up, I knock on the door to my dads office with his lunch in my hand.

"Come in" He yells and my hand twists the knob opening the door revealing my dad sat in a chair behind his desk and a tall, handsome man stands next to him.

Reid...

If I knew Reid was his boss I would have never came here, My heart starts pounding in my chest and my mind once again goes back to the events which happened last night.

"Thankyou for my lunch honey" He thanks me and I try my best not to make eye contact with Reid, He doesn't even seem slightly bothered or shocked that i'm here he just stands there eyeing up my body.

"Anna, this is my boss Reid Dalton, he owns this building hense the name 'Dalton enterprises" I put on a fake smile at Reid "And Reid this is my daughter Anna"

"Lovely to meet you Anna" He says in his sexy deep voice and instead of shaking my hand he leans in and kisses my cheek out of friendliness.

I would much rather his lips be somewhere else but this will have to do for now unfortunately"I have to take a call i'm sorry" My dad says rushing out of his office leaving Reid and I alone.

He walks up to me with his hands in his pockets and his beautiful brown eyes are glued to my clevage "Do you mind not staring at my boobs?" I say breaking the awkward silence and raising my eyebrow which causes his head to shoot up away from my clevage.

"So you're Scotts daughter then hm?" He asks.

"Am I? God I would never have known" I say sarcastically which makes him take a step closer to me, my breathe hitches and he's standing way too close to me.

"I think you'd better watch that mouth before I put my cock in it yeah?" He murmurs carressing my cheek with his knuckles, I lean into his touch but as soon as I do he pulls his hand away and walks over to the desk picking up some files.

"I should get going, It was nice seeing you" He innocently smiles and walks past me as if he didn't just say the dirtiest words to me.

"Wait" I command and he stops in his place looking back at me in confusion.

"What?" He asks furrowing his brows

"Aren't you gonna put your cock in my mouth?" I ask tilting my head to the side and flashing him an innocent smile.

"I have a wife" He states and I laugh

"That's your excuse? You grabbed my ass and tits yesterday not to mention you just said you want to put your dick in my mouth and that's your pity excuse?"

"Listen to me" He demands taking another step closer to me "You are nothing, you're just a girl I had a fun time with and now I'm going to go home and fuck my wife and forget all about you" He clenches his jaw "I can send you a video if you'd like?" He smirks and I scoff folding my arms against my chest.

"Goodbye Anna" He smiles and heads out the door leaving me horny.

What a fucking asshole, Coming to a strip club married and letting another woman grind on him? He must be really unhappy or just bored either way i'm not done with him even after practically rejecting me he still leaves me wanting more.