29🌷

Wow...100+ votes 💃

Thankyou so much guys for your precious votes on previous chapter.. but i want you all to vote from my starting chapters too.

What did those chapters did to you all that you people didn't voted on them😛

I will only give next update if only you people vote on my starting chapters too.. Those chapters too need your votes badly..

ok...ok..i will stop blabbering..😜

Enjoy the chapter...

                     🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Daksh pov:

"No...actually anna..I had never eaten this so called bubblegum nd I don't know how it will blow in our mouth"

My gigglemug said nervously fidgeting her fingers. I was so amused by her.

I never in my life saw a girl like her. Even though she doesn't know how to blow it but still she tried it with out giving up. I glanced at her cute face one last time nd left to my office.

The next day I have an important seminar to present. So Rishi & I were going to our department as we were going towards the seminar hall, I saw her & nina dancing together on the ground floor. I wish I was the person who was holding her inplace of Nina. I shrugged those thoughts nd walked to them slowly but suddenly she fell straight away on her butt making me chuckle at her. Nina & my sister were about to laugh at her but stopped when they saw us nd became shocked by looking at us.

I thought they would help her but that Nina got afraid of seeing us nd held my sister hand in her nd dragged her from there, mean while Rishi too left to attend a call.

I glanced at her who was looking at me with wide eyes making me beguiled by her. I so wanted to laugh at her cute expression nevertheless I suppressed my laugh nd offered her my hand.

At first she hesitated but later took my hand gladly. I, suddenly pulled her into me when she was getting up to which she collided with my chest. As soon as she touched my chest..my heart started beating violently nd all my male harmones triggred in me.

"Are you fine" I asked her in worry.

I know she isn't but I wanted to hear from her. I held her in my arms securely. My hands are itching to touch her cute little ass nd have an urge to give her ass a soothing massage.

"Is your butt paining that badly... gigglemug" I wispered in huskily against her ear.

She shivered in my touch...nd I know she was affected by my mere touch.

"Giggle mug"

I wispered huskily in her ear wanting to bite her earlobe.

As soon as she heard my endearment for her she started blushing. Aww...my love is flustered only just because I called her with an endearment.

"Tell me...giggle mug...are you feeling pain in your cute sexy little butt...shall I take you to doctor" I asked her in a mischevious tone while my hands couldn't control my desire.

So, slowly my hands trailed down towards her sexy ass nd started massaging her butt to soothe her pain plus to feel her ass too.

At first she didn't realise but soon realized what I was doing nd looked at me with her chinese eyes trying to peel them out of her sockets. I inwardly simpered at her face.

In an instant, My giggle mug turned into scarlet, that she couldn't look into my eyes directly nd looked down at my chest shyly..But she ignored to respond to me which made my blood blazed in anger.